2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I just find it amusing that his drug problem is treated and spoken about so differently than Martavis Bryant's, for instance.

He isnt MY goat. He is EVERYONE's. :D
jerry-rice-popeyes-1280x720.png

Please, and I mean pretty please let the Broncos over pay for Foles. Another couple more mediocre years for Broncos fans and Horsetooth Elway would only be fitting.

Broncos tried drafting a QB before...there names were Timothy Tebow, Brock Osweiler, Chad Kelly and Paxton 'Pirate' Lynch.

Btw...Cecil Lammey...huge tool on the radio in Denver. I can remember how he was on the radio raving over Paxton Lynch. Talking about how his 'sources' had told him he would be the biggest steal in the NFL draft in years. All credibility with that guy was immediately thrown out the window after that.

The hardest hit during the Pro Bowl was when the defensive MVP hit the Patriots mascot. Go figure.

Eagles can pretty easily clear the money... plus the salary cap goes up roughly 10 mill per every year

These dudes really trying to take the skip bayless way to fame, just throw up a hot take and hope it gets some traction

There is no way he's on the eagles.. but salary cap won't be the obstacle to us trading him if we want

I've never heard of that dude.. just like I never heard of that dude who wrote about wentz

Tim tebow
Paxton lynch
Brock Osweiler
Chad Kelly

They tried that too and suck at it

In all fairness, they’ve never identified the best QB prospect and moved up to get him - maybe not since they traded for Elway.

They always try to identify the 3rd or 4th best prospect and try to snag him at a bargain (and that player is always a bust or an alcoholic.)

Back
Top Bottom