2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

CX6kAjEWcAAXT0t.png

Bill Walsh only at .609. That's surprising.

MT is my guy and all but he's like lame in the light :ohwell: .

He could've given the tickets to someone who actually would've appreciated them.

I don't recall anyone in here saying JuJu would be a bust, but per usual, the typical media pundits don't like WR's to be drafted in the 1st or 2nd round. The pick was criticized.

Also, I know JuJu has had 2 great seasons, but y'all gotta chill on crowning him lol

I’m never a fan of tanking... you build a losing mentality that stays with you.

I can’t imagine Flores has that mentality either, they won’t intentionally lose games and I suspect will still be roughly 8-8 next year but with a lot less talent. RT cut/traded, Kiko cut/traded, Branch, Robert Quinn could be cut/traded, Devante Parker cut, T.J. McDonald possibly cut, and the Reshad Jones I would trade. Still need to re-sign James at RT and sure him up which probably won’t be easy, easier now that Gase is gone which he wasn’t a fan of. I’m a big fan of burning something to the ground, reclaiming assets to build through the draft and get depth through FA.

There is a possible trade of Xavien Howard, I find it hard to imagine but it’s possible and would give the Dolphins nothing short of a 1st. I find it hard that the Dolphins would do that seeing as that was a reported Chris Grier pick, but it’s possible as no one know the overall vision.

I’m also very much not a fan of Tua, don’t like a lot about his game. I’d rather have Murray if they want Tua to be honest. I’m a fan of Justin Herbert and Jake Fromm. Not that it matters at the end of the day.

All this crying from the Saints is pathetic. It would be real funny if this new rule works against them next year, then what? They gon cry about that?

I'm tired of all these rule changes for the offense. What about when the Chiefs player slapped Brady's shoulder pad but they called roughing the passer, are they gonna make that a reviewed call too? Hell no.

Back
Top Bottom