2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Nah kik known to be dead now but I'm on a few active group chats on there..
Have a fam one. A ball one and football one. Met alot of cool homies on there..

153B2993-561A-45EC-90AF-0218CB81AC2A.jpeg

DK Metcalf is overrated?! By who? He obviously will be thrust into a large role this year with Baldwin gone and Lockett the only real established WR. Jaron Brown and David Moore may start but will be interesting to see what other guys get lots of snaps.

Well,

They’re really only classic because of Madlib.

Just an opinion, I’m not really trying to listen to Gibbs if it’s outside of piñata, FETI and Bandana.

Good production can go a long way.

Well,

They’re really only classic because of Madlib.

Just an opinion, I’m not really trying to listen to Gibbs if it’s outside of piñata, FETI and Bandana.

Good production can go a long way.

naah fam

You only live 2wice, shadow of a doubt and baby face killa were all real good

freddie one of the most consistent in the game

DK Metcalf is overrated?! By who? He obviously will be thrust into a large role this year with Baldwin gone and Lockett the only real established WR. Jaron Brown and David Moore may start but will be interesting to see what other guys get lots of snaps.
Yeah this makes no sense. I feel like more than half of the media/fan congregation believes he won't even reach his potential :lol:

I remember telling my buddies I’m pretty sure Ha-Ha is overrated in like 2016 and they got all bent out of shape. He ended up becoming overrated and then Washington came to that conclusion as well.

Back
Top Bottom