2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
people are leaving out an important detail

the heel makes the most contact with the bottom of the shoe box too

that also causes the smoother, shinier look

I have all suede shoes that are smoother only in the areas where the box makes contact

IMG_20170319_164244.jpg
I don't have many. But got the ones I want most.

IMG_20170912_175726.jpg
My varsity reds. Wife bought them for me several years ago. Didn't like em intially, but glad I have em.
I still wear them from time to time. The Varsity red are a lot better than the last infrareds that I only wore once.

There’s a hue to them that a camera can’t capture. OG’s have a max orange type of hue where as 2014’s have a softer pink hue. Reddish- orange vs Reddish- pink
The man who took the picture explained it. Out of every retro, the 2014 comes the closest. Out of everyone online, I would say he is the most expert on the shoe. He has video footage from 1991 and pics. With that being said, he does say the 2014 is not exact, but close in proximity. Add just a little red to the 2014, and you get the OG shade.

Set the 2000s aside, no retro since then has come as close than the 2014 infrared23 shade. The varsitys along with the IR pack has a glossy finish to the midsole. The 2014 have a dull finish. Just like the originals. As far as look goes, the last release is pretty close for sure. If the pack had a dull finish to the midsole, maybe a diff opinion.

This smooth “debate” and the 11s patent leather height “debate” (debating facts instead of what you actually like) has me excited for those will deny that the OG Charcoal 7s and Playoff 8s had different materials on the upper. I know it’s coming.

Last edited:
OG White Infrared 6s were my first Jordan’s ever!

I always loved the Black Infrareds but never owned a pair. These 2019s will be copped no questions asked, barring some huge unexpected life event.

Infrared 6s were easily one of my favorite jays ever

Can’t wait to see what comes of these

Back
Top Bottom