2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
You do realize that no one is trying to force you to read the “wall of text” right? Believe it or not, some people like reading.
Not a personal attack on you, just an observation.

Technically infrered is a spectrum and not one color. Just saying.

Why don't you post much in here? This topic is forever old. But interesting in others point of view.
He’s better off not. Folks will argue with him about the facts, basing their arguments off what they think. Much of my argument in the debate came directly from him, yet was refuted.

Are you serious? That’s your response?
Not about to argue over shoes on the Internet bro.

Technically that humans can’t see anything within the infrared spectrum.

Obviously it’s the name that Nike chose for a specific neon red color.

Lol just a fun fact. I wasn’t correcting him.

Thought someone might wanna know since they didn’t mind reading that big post. Guess not, ironic lol

Y’all mad as hell in here. I’ll back out slowly.

“Dude” is doing a series of posts on the black/infrared 6’s. This was just one thing addressed because a lot of people talk about it. If you don’t like it, don’t read it.
Neil-deGrasse-Tyson.jpg

Ok, this is getting out of hand. The coincidence is that he started posting back (last one I've seen was in 2017 before this thread) after his instagram post were uploaded. Did he know his instagram post were uploaded here then?

My only worry about JB possibly returning that heel look would be for them to over exaggerate it. Which could throw the shoe off completely. Maybe go too far with the leather shine look. You all know how they do sometimes.

With the 91, it almost looks natural. I don't know if they would pull that off today correctly or not.

The more I read from pages 10-12, the more this began rattling my brain lmao. Please don't make this too big of a deal.. you know JB likes to troll. "You want shiny?? Ill give you shiny!!" End up with patent leather heeled Infrared VI's and never see a solid NA retro for life :lol:

Last edited:
Best shoe of all time. Had the OGs back in 91 and felt like a million bucks every time I put them on my kid feet. Can't wait to have them back with NA.

Using film to take a sneaker shot back in the day. I’m surprised my parents allowed it.

6E037B3D-3CF5-4B2B-BC6E-67E6246AD0B6.jpeg
Infrared :smokin

Are they?

wvoh1subjgry3hwscktv.jpg

su1vdjcgq3kodnbgnjxy.jpg

Really?

Does that look like the same color to you?
Hard to tell from pictures with different lighting. The bigger difference is the lack of contrasting in the heel texture and the blue tinted sole on the newer pair.

Are they?

wvoh1subjgry3hwscktv.jpg

su1vdjcgq3kodnbgnjxy.jpg

Really?

Does that look like the same color to you?
Comparing those 2 pics, no they are not the same color. But the pic a few pages back was pretty close in color. I have to go with someone that actually has an original in hand next to a 2014 in hand. Wouldn't you?

The pic Aquamanjay posted with his pair next to the photo sold me. Literally lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom