2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
September (sport) blue 6’s with OG branding would be outrageous. Always wanted to have those and white infra 6’s at the same time having Infrared AM 90’s along with Laser blue AM90’s. Would make it my consistent rotation.

White 6s are too white. Id feel like Seinfeld.

Septembers done on a black upper might be something though with that blue midsole. I could be down for those with NA.

Dude starts off talking about a ton of misinfo but stays on and on about the gd infrared. Thats the last thing Im worried about.

They dont look close at all to me. :shrug:

And all of the little differences scream laziness and cheapness. You may not notice them but once you do youll never see them the same way.

Regardless, of what the 2019's come out lookin' like....
They'll NEVER amount to these...

8)

s-l1600546575.jpg
s-l160057577.jpg
s-l16005647567.jpg
s-l16007778.jpg
s-l160057477.jpg
s-l1600786786.jpg

33109272_926224380885140_1587150308914495488_n.jpg
air-jordan-vi-black-infrared-og-24+.jpg
air-jordan-vi-black-infrared-og-19+.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

One of the top 3, greatest Jordan's of ALL-TIME.

Screw all thoughts, & opinions.

I have the 2010 Varsity Red's, and two pairs of the 2014's. I also recently acquired a pair, of the 2000's, back in January. I can't wait for the 2019's. If they're done right, I might triple up. I'm PRAYIN' for the DMP's shape, materials, 3m, and 2014's Infrared shade. Slightly darker though. I mean literally just a tad darker.

:lol:

Marz this is your pair?

Dude starts off talking about a ton of misinfo but stays on and on about the gd infrared. Thats the last thing Im worried about.

And all of the little differences scream laziness and cheapness. You may not notice them but once you do youll never see them the same way.
What’s misinformation?

One thing we can agree is that the back heel is full durabuck but a thinner/lighter version.

I feel like the “shiny leather” varies from pair to pair.
That I can mostly agree with. I have yet to see a pic from 91 that isn’t shiny, but we do know the whole shoe is Durabuck. Can they recreate this on the retro? I refuse to believe Nike CANT even with the durabuck they currently use. I just think they won’t.

Black based Jordans used to have contrast uppers, but Jordan brand got lazy and make the uppers single texture/material uppers, thus only maintaining the basic aesthetic.

Last edited:
That I can mostly agree with. I have yet to see a pic from 91 that isn’t shiny, but we do know the whole shoe is Durabuck. Can they recreate this on the retro? I refuse to believe Nike CANT even with the durabuck they currently use. I just think they won’t.

Black based Jordans used to have contrast uppers, but Jordan brand got lazy and make the uppers single texture/material uppers, thus only maintaining the basic aesthetic.

The picture that marz posted doesn’t seem to have that’s much shiny leather,

But I’m glad we can finally agree on something haha.

I for one hope we get a good retro next year!

My only worry about JB possibly returning that heel look would be for them to over exaggerate it. Which could throw the shoe off completely. Maybe go too far with the leather shine look. You all know how they do sometimes.

With the 91, it almost looks natural. I don't know if they would pull that off today correctly or not.

Last edited:
That's not the first time the argument has been made that the 2000/01 era retros are actually better than the originals. In some instances, a case can be made.

One of the only retros that we’re better than the OG is the 1994 3s. Other than that, most retros were either not better(99-01 retros), or pure downgrades (2002-present)

“Dude” is doing a series of posts on the black/infrared 6’s. This was just one thing addressed because a lot of people talk about it. If you don’t like it, don’t read it.

Lol

this dude typed a wall of text and apparently has more posts dedicated when a “ehh look close to me :shrug: “ plus the pic would suffice.
You do realize that no one is trying to force you to read the “wall of text” right? Believe it or not, some people like reading.

You do realize that no one is trying to force you to read the “wall of text” right? Believe it or not, some people like reading.
Why don't you post much in here? This topic is forever old. But interesting in others point of view.

Back
Top Bottom