2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Slightly off topic but what would ppl say was the better release (closest to og) out of the 2015 aqua 8's and the 2016 cement 4's? And which would you rather own/buy?

Got an itchy trigger finger and need to buy something before these 6's drop..

Slightly off topic but what would ppl say was the better release (closest to og) out of the 2015 aqua 8's and the 2016 cement 4's? And which would you rather own/buy?

Aquas. Biased. Own both

Last edited:

Go with the 2015, Aqua 8's. They are 85%-90% true, to the 1993 OG's. The only thing OG, about the 2016, White Cement 4's, is the cement shade, and Nike branding. They're STILL the exact same butchered, low top, cheap toy looking replicas, we've been getting, since 2000.

Th
Think these will get a “The Grail” tag line by Nike like the Concords?

They should get the same red carpet treatment that the XI’s and white/blk XIII’s got.

Only one I can decide. I owned both OGs, and 4s are my absolute favorite despite the retro shape. Haven't owned an 8 since '93....so really depends on your taste.

Think these will get a “The Grail” tag line by Nike like the Concords?

Uh. No. These are nowhere near as universally popular as concords and have never been quite on that level. Personally these aren’t even in my top 8 or 9 Jordan models.

Last edited:
11 aren’t in my top 5, maybe not even in the Top 10. Maybe it’s because I’m 25 idk.

11s, 3s, and 1s, get the loudest fanfare, but they are FAR from being the only Grails to people young and old.

11 aren’t in my top 5, maybe not even in the Top 10. Maybe it’s because I’m 25 idk.

11s, 3s, and 1s, get the loudest fanfare, but they are FAR from being the only Grails to people young and old.
Yea but the most influential basketball shoes in history of the Jordan line are:

AJ I
AJ III
AJ XI

And I find the first two to be ridiculously overrated

Actually it would be like this overall:

Jordan 3
Jordan 4
Jordan 11
Jordan 6
Jordan 7

Personally mine is:

Jordan 7
Jordan 6

Jordan 13
Jordan 11
Jordan 4

back in the day, my top 3 and actually first 3 was 6 (black/infrared), 7 (bordeaux), and 8 (aqua). my bday is february 9, which is always around all star weekend and i managed to get the new jays from my parents those years.

nowadays, i’m pretty much always in 1s, 3s, and 4s.

Yea but the most influential basketball shoes in history of the Jordan line are:

AJ I
AJ III
AJ XI

Definitely the Jordan 1. They kill that shoe. The original color ways are good. But everything else is overkill. Just my opinion. The big Nike swoosh on the side is the reason they shove them down our throats. Best of both worlds.

AJ I
AJ III
AJ XI

Sure, that works. I think the bottom 2 have always been overrated, the 1s became that way recently.

11s and 1s don’t crumble like 3, so that gives them an edge

Back
Top Bottom