2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Screenshot_20190118-221818_Snapchat.jpg

Gonna need to replace these asap

they are up on finishline's release calendar as JORDAN 6 RETRO LTR for the 16th

whatever LTR stands for

For those dissatisfied with the toe box, maybe it’s just that pair?

Come on, would JB actually drop a bunch of 6s with the slant, and then switch it up for the Infrared? They would NEVER

Last edited:

Come on, would JB actually drop a bunch of 6s with the slant, and then switch it up for the Infrared? They were NEVER

I hope not bro. That boot toe is terrible IMO, either way I’m grabbing a pair(top 5 shoe for me). I was hoping we would get that new 6 quality and shape though.

Come on, would JB actually drop a bunch of 6s with the slant, and then switch it up for the Infrared? They were NEVER

They’ve done this before. JB knows they can put OG colours out with piss poor shape and they will still sell. The toe box is aweful.

I like the shape on these. As far as I can tell it’s the closest to the og as it’s ever been but then again people got different tastes. Some cats don’t like the og profile I guess.

I just hope they make enough for everyone aka the blk/cement III’s last year.

I can recall the blk/red VI making it to outlets in big numbers back in 2015.

Ain't worried bout the shape just need good material like durabuck or something that ain't ashey

I didn’t think my 2014 was bad either. I’m a size 10. Maybe some biggest sizes had the bulbous toe box
BE0BEF3E-8407-4BD2-92F5-47F9F299C202.jpeg

This was JUST your pair, man, but most sizes 7.5-10.5, have a better shape, overall. However, I wear a size 12, and I doubled up. Both pairs, were shape horrendously. They BOTH had a lower, more compressed shape, and some of thee MOST THICKEST, Wolverine steel toe boot, toe boxes, I've EVER seen. Outside of the 3M, and bright infrared shade, they were a complete take down, from the 2010 versions.

Last edited:
So far, Im cool with what Im seeing.
Im just hoping they look as good in hand as they do in the recent pics.
I thought the 2014s look decent prior the drop, once I saw em in person on release day , I instantly knew they was a pass.

Back
Top Bottom