2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
As long as they look like this in hand I'm content.
B1559BC8-A795-4499-A0F8-CE63410DD2D3.png

Exactly, they manage to recreate the outsoles of the 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s so that they would have Nike but they couldn't recreate the outsole of the 9s to have the Jumpman facing the right direction.
Maybe they want to leave something on the table for when they come out with an OG colorway anniversary release...

infrared6-jpg.2259079

If this is the real deal I can see that the holes at the forefoot are going to be a problem. They have one set sitting a half inch above the midsole and the other shoe has them pushed down right up on it. And whatever the hell is going on with the part where the heel panel cut meets the midfoot strap section. And the ultra wide pinky toe strap section vs the other one thats super thin. Theyre so jacked up its gotta be legit.

infrared6-jpg.2259079

If this is the real deal I can see that the holes at the forefoot are going to be a problem. They have one set sitting a half inch above the midsole and the other shoe has them pushed down right up on it. And whatever the hell is going on with the part where the heel panel cut meets the midfoot strap section. And the ultra wide pinky toe strap section vs the other one thats super thin. Theyre so jacked up its gotta be legit.

Looks like the bottom shoe could have slipped through QC?

He didn’t do any of those. He left JB around 2010/11, and came back last March.

If anything, there’s a misconception about Gentry. The majority of retro+ he designed from 99-2009 are revered as the best retro+. I’m sure NT disagrees because many don’t like retro+ at all. His bad rep comes from his treatment of OG retros, and the crap materials. A large majority of OG retros under him were way off and had crap quality. What made it worse was him saying he did it so that OG collectors could feel special that they were “smart enough” to still have the OG. Now, he gets blamed for any bad retro+, or fault of JB.

I’d argue Gentry was better at retro+ than whoever replaced him. Sure you can point out a few retro+ that sucked, but his team actually did right by retro+. We have no idea what he’s designed since he’s been back.

Whenever you point that out, you’re called Gentry. It’s right on cue too lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom