2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Sorry to be off topic but they look decent but the thing about the 9s is that they need to fix that Jumpman direction. The reason I didn't secure the 2016 9s was that they were basically the 2010 9s with Nike Air on the insole (though they did have the correct number of lace tabs like the original). Until that's fixed I'm not securing any 9s.

That really chapped my hide. First they get the jumpmans going in the proper direction and don’t include the speed lacing eyelets in the front, then they put the eyelets on there and flip the jump man. Real trolling. Really grinds my gears.

That really chapped my hide. First they get the jumpmans going in the proper direction and don’t include the speed lacing eyelets in the front, then they put the eyelets on there and flip the jump man. Real trolling. Really grinds my gears.

Exactly, they manage to recreate the outsoles of the 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s so that they would have Nike but they couldn't recreate the outsole of the 9s to have the Jumpman facing the right direction.

31399556-9481-46AC-9EE8-716CDA4E7C70.jpeg
Question. Would you consider the shade of infra on these samples more on the pink side or orange side? I know its just one photo, but was curious on the opinions.

Exactly, they manage to recreate the outsoles of the 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s so that they would have Nike but they couldn't recreate the outsole of the 9s to have the Jumpman facing the right direction.
I really think the right facing jumpman was some sort of corporate directive gone awry. JB decided at some point that the jumpman should always face right for consistency, so they sent out an email and some idiots in the design department figured it would be a good idea to try and force that onto shoes like the 9 and 11 when they were CLEARLY designed to be facing forward on both shoes. I bet they even tried it with the 7s but it just looked way too weird.

Look to lean towards pink to me.

Attachments

• 31399556-9481-46AC-9EE8-716CDA4E7C70.jpeg
    342.5 KB · Views: 5
I really think the right facing jumpman was some sort of corporate directive gone awry. JB decided at some point that the jumpman should always face right for consistency, so they sent out an email and some idiots in the design department figured it would be a good idea to try and force that onto shoes like the 9 and 11 when they were CLEARLY designed to be facing forward on both shoes. I bet they even tried it with the 7s but it just looked way too weird.

Which is why they fixed it on original releases except the 9s (remember the 11s released that year with the proper facing Jumpman despite it being stitched).

Question. Would you consider the shade of infra on these samples more on the pink side or orange side? I know its just one photo, but was curious on the opinions.
Pink, someone posted a pic of the shoe the other day and it looked pinkish. I saw a clip of the white infrared sample of the same pair and it was pinkish too.

3B7AFE5B-B9B7-48D0-B6F1-939526DE564C.gif

Here you go JRepp23 JRepp23
I’m glad this prototype wasn’t the final version. Looks boxy as hell
Me too. But I still thought they had more of a pink lean to them. The shade of infra is infamous around here for 6s. But just wanted some thoughts on those samples. Which is what I very first saw as a kid. Maybe why Im a little partial to the 2014. The release in few weeks def matches what MJ wore in game. I think anyway.

I think JB is like “ah they seen em already no need to release pics”. At this point it doesn’t seem all too far fetched...

Yo son imma get mad.

I see pics.

I get hype.

Someone says they’re fake.

I’m not hype no more.

Someone with a connect tell these shoe stores to stop posting toddlers, GS, women’s, their grandmamas old pair, their left pinky toe shoe, and everything else they can EXCEPT men’s sizes.

FUH

Back
Top Bottom