2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Of course it’s inconsistent because lighting and angles are inconsistent. Contrast will not show up in every photo. But I swear this is my last post about it and I’ll let y’all have it. These look like they’re gonna have pretty much the same “contrast” the 2000 pair had. If that wasn’t good enough for you then I say too bad. Y’all are something else. In 2019, (after all these years of REAL complaints for horrible quality retros of this model), we finally get remastered infrareds with durabuck, NA, 3m and good shape (a dream come true really) and we got people out here still finding a way to complain. I get it. “F Nike” “we the consumer” blah blah etc. I’ve done it on other releases myself (but only when reasonably warrented though. The ep height on the ‘18 BC3 was absurd and a lot of y’all ate that up and thought me and a few others were crazy for complaining about that legitimate HUGE flaw). But after seeing these last slew of photos, I think you’d only be playing yourself if you claim to pass on these because of the perceived presence of a “contrast heel” or lack there of. It’s silly. What’s sad is the stupid contrast heel is there but Idk know how noticeable some of you guys are expecting it to be. It’s just starting to get annoying.

Right? Eff it, dude. We'll see soon enough. And goddamnit, I had no intention of buying these regardless. Now I want to get them. Must fight it off, contrast heel or not.

Of course it’s inconsistent because lighting and angles are inconsistent. Contrast will not show up in every photo. But I swear this is my last post about it and I’ll let y’all have it. These look like they’re gonna have pretty much the same “contrast” the 2000 pair had. If that wasn’t good enough for you then I say too bad. Y’all are something else. In 2019, (after all these years of REAL complaints for horrible quality retros of this model), we finally get remastered infrareds with durabuck, NA, 3m and good shape (a dream come true really) and we got people out here still finding a way to complain. I get it. “F Nike” “we the consumer” blah blah etc. I’ve done it on other releases myself (but only when reasonably warrented though. The ep height on the ‘18 BC3 was absurd and a lot of y’all ate that up and thought me and a few others were crazy for complaining about that legitimate HUGE flaw). But after seeing these last slew of photos, I think you’d only be playing yourself if you claim to pass on these because of the perceived presence of a “contrast heel” or lack there of. It’s silly. What’s sad is the stupid contrast heel is there but Idk know how noticeable some of you guys are expecting it to be. It’s just starting to get annoying.

Ok let me set something straight - we got Nike Air, we got a good shade of infrared, we got good shape. I’m copping. Double. Contrast or not.

With that said, there are pics with a contrast heel and I’m about losing my marbles at the thought of a near identical OG / 2000 retro.. 19 years later. I’ve posted multiple times that I’ve drooled and dreamt of a Nike Air Infrared 6 done right again so I could cop.. and the thought of a good contrast heel completes that perfect retro for me.

The inconsistent pics just make me wonder who has the real pairs, considering Nike is playing games and these aren’t even on SNKRS yet. So yeah, when inconsistent pics keep popping up in this thread, I’m gonna point that out.

I have high hopes that the contrast heel will be there. The inconsistency in the pics just makes me tilt my head like a confused dog because all of these dudes are “legit” but the pairs look different. Doesn’t quite add up to me.

I’m thoroughly surprised JB is getting this as right as they are, so contrast heel or not I’m giving them credit. But if that contrast heel is really there come release date.. it’s an absolute grand slam to me. And I think that’s what we’re getting. So I’m ready.

I’m a Pro-Contrast person and probably was the most vocal for a while. I’m glad it’s back. Could’ve easily left it off like the Metallic 5. Even though it’s not the same as the 2000 or 1991, and it’s faint, it’s there. Ankle bumps are back too. Closest thing I’ll ever get to owning a 2000 again.

Last edited:
Ok let me set something straight - we got Nike Air, we got a good shade of infrared, we got good shape. I’m copping. Double. Contrast or not.

With that said, there are pics with a contrast heel and I’m about losing my marbles at the thought of a near identical OG / 2000 retro.. 19 years later. I’ve posted multiple times that I’ve drooled and dreamt of a Nike Air Infrared 6 done right again so I could cop.. and the thought of a good contrast heel completes that perfect retro for me.

The inconsistent pics just make me wonder who has the real pairs, considering Nike is playing games and these aren’t even on SNKRS yet. So yeah, when inconsistent pics keep popping up in this thread, I’m gonna point that out.

I have high hopes that the contrast heel will be there. The inconsistency in the pics just makes me tilt my head like a confused dog because all of these dudes are “legit” but the pairs look different. Doesn’t quite add up to me.

I’m thoroughly surprised JB is getting this as right as they are, so contrast heel or not I’m giving them credit. But if that contrast heel is really there come release date.. it’s an absolute grand slam to me. And I think that’s what we’re getting. So I’m ready.

Exactly. Though since I wasn't planning on getting, I'm even more interested in how they turn out. If it really is a grand slam, I'll end up with a pair most likely.

they saving the contrast heel for next time lol

if you have to look hard to see contrast its not a contrast heel :lol:

im not hard to please i bought the 2000 bought the 2014 will buy the 2019 and will buy the next edition.

im not hard to please i bought the 2000 bought the 2014 will buy the 2019 and will buy the next edition.

It blows though. They’re $200 and calling them OG.

well in a way they are just not all the way.
if they give you tje perfect remaster they would not have anything to sell you on next time

well in a way they are just not all the way.
if they give you tje perfect remaster they would not have anything to sell you on next time

That was my exact response a while back and I got clowned lol. That’s why I say we will never get a exact 1 to 1 OG/Retro on popular releases. They will only do it with a few Jordans because they sit, like 10s.

These are going to be an easy pickup just like the black cement 3s from last year which was more hyped up… don’t believe the hype these will be limited lol… as long as you up when these drop online you good money

They’re on stadium goods for a crazy price per usual.
1DF563A1-9933-4EBA-AF7D-724A44373DB7.jpeg

Okay. SOLD! February about to :pimp:

yep same here... i dont nitpick like some folks here... just wanted 3 things nike air, durabuck material and change the color to not look pink... they did all that so im happy with the 2019... im only worried about the comfort really... the 2014s were bricks

I never worry when they drop the whole family run

This.. on top of Jordans not being a hype machine unless its a collab. Plus the fact that damn near all OG's, remastered especially, with NA have been easy peasy since 2015. Dudes on here either LOVE scaring themselves EVERYTIME or they're closet resellers always trying to drive unnecessary hype.

I just patiently wait for Footapps/code SZN and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom