2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
The 2019 color is darker than the 2014, but it’s brighter than the 2000.
FC831062-840E-456E-A4F3-9E80B56C9475.jpeg

I don’t think it’s gonna be a “vary from pair to pair” thing. That’s not typical of durabuck/nubuck shoes so let’s not strart making that a thing. I think the damn contrast heel is there but people just need to calm tf down.

Last edited:
Bro this explains everything

you be going in lol

:lol:

I knew someone was going to say that LOL. But I also find it kind of depressing that 200 words is considered a wall of text or going buck wild. Personally, I always have liked the reasonably thoughtful posts on NT since I first got on in '99. But that's the beauty of NT. Read it, skip it, whatever. We're all here for the same reasons in the end.

I knew someone was going to say that LOL. But I also find it kind of depressing that 200 words is considered a wall of text or going buck wild. Personally, I always have liked the reasonably thoughtful posts on NT since I first got on in '99. But that's the beauty of NT. Read it, skip it, whatever. We're all here for the same reasons in the end.

I enjoy them too I was just shook it came from my playful jab :lol:

I’m calm man I’m just saying it’s been inconsistent in the pics lol

It’s a brand new shoe being compared to a shoe that came out 19 years ago. It’s clearly there. It just doesn’t have the age to be noticeable IMO

Regardless. Heel or no heel. Sign me up.

Biggest problem was the steel toe. They fixed that so I’m 1000 percent in

We’ll see. I hope so.

In my experience I strike out on raffles and most online releases. I hope that this release helps me break my losing streak and let’s me eat with y’all. Especially considering I wanna double up.

I find the inconsistency of the contrast heel in the pics interesting.. and I’m not quite sure if it’s the lighting or the whole UA / legit issue. Either way.. it’s a double cop for me regardless.

Ya that inconsistency is interesting to say the least.

As for scoring a pair, like I said, unless these actually aren't a GR, I can't possibly see how this will be difficult. Even if you strike out up front: as I said recently in the concord thread ... so? They'll be a few bucks over retail after the fact. I know, I know, no one likes paying over retail. But just skip a few coffees or two lunches eating out and it all evens out. That's just my pragmatic attitude, anyway.

I don’t mind it at all

I’ve just never seen a quick short reply from you

Near 2 weeks away from release date and I don't see Jordan Brand or Nike release Hype behind this Shoe.
I Do NOT think this is an General Release guys.....
its a family release homes

they went all out on the “he got games” and those things sat for months

dont let some people scare you man

I enjoy them too I was just shook it came from my playful jab :lol:

It's all good brotha, I was just watching some bball drinking a beer and bored :lol:. Wasn't offended by what you said and wasn't meaning to make it seem like I was going at you for real. I enjoy most all of you dudes here on the NT, otherwise I wouldn't participate. I think you dudes know me by now, and vice versa. Nothing but good times over here.

Back
Top Bottom