2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I actually didnt mind the pink/red-infrared ish they had on the 2014, but damn were they narrow. Flipped em after one wear and havent looked back since.

I actually didnt mind the pink/red-infrared ish they had on the 2014, but damn were they narrow. Flipped em after one wear and havent looked back since.

Yeah the weird part was the White Infrareds fit like most other 6s (TTS) but the BIRs were horribly narrow for whatever reason.

The 2014 Black Infrared were made completely different than the others from 2014. I had both the white and black pair; the black pair was more narrow, it was tighter, the upper was shorter, and the ankle pods were flatter than the white pair.

I remember going to California In these when thenorginals came out years ago. All they did was clown me out there cause they wore skater shoes.

There's 40 million people in California. Dude gave us almost zero information, so it's not worth thinking about. What a useless statement.

My bro had the 2010 Varsity Red and said those weren’t all that comfortable either. I don’t know how the OG was, and I barely remember how the 2000 fit, recent retro 6s might just not be that comfortable compared to other models.

I don't wear my 2017 All-Star 6s because they're so uncomfortable.

However, my brother swears the Gatorade 6s I bought him are super comfortable! I have no idea if they improved the design somehow, or if it's just because of our vastly different foot shape/size.

they prally couldnt afford jordans and thats why they were hating

This was Dana Point / Laguna Beach, they could afford them, surfer / skater types werent ****in with jordans back then. Fast forward to 2008, that whole vibe was jordans.

Originals were best, never had the 2000, 2014 were better than 2010 cause that varsity red was trash. I have both of the gatorades and the 2014s still but havent worn any of them, so dont know how they feel. I dont remember the 2010s being uncomfortable, but i got rid of them right when the 2014s came out.

regardless even the varsity reds were better than any other jordan, 6s infrared #1 by far, not even close

I never had 2000 6’s so I’ll use that as a starting point but I have NEVER had a comfortable pair. Best pair I’d say were Olympics from 2011-12?(forget the year). Even at the paint peeled off horribly

20180606_184351.jpg used and abused, sometimes you gotta break a shoe in, these feel like Nubuck socks with a rubber bottom :nthat:

This was Dana Point / Laguna Beach, they could afford them, surfer / skater types werent ****in with jordans back then. Fast forward to 2008, that whole vibe was jordans.

Originals were best, never had the 2000, 2014 were better than 2010 cause that varsity red was trash. I have both of the gatorades and the 2014s still but havent worn any of them, so dont know how they feel. I dont remember the 2010s being uncomfortable, but i got rid of them right when the 2014s came out.

regardless even the varsity reds were better than any other jordan, 6s infrared #1 by far, not even close

Yeah, Dana Point / Laguna Beach doesn't quite represent California. Jordans were EXTREMELY popular in Los Angeles, San Fran, San Jose, etc.

Yeah, Dana Point / Laguna Beach doesn't quite represent California. Jordans were EXTREMELY popular in Los Angeles, San Fran, San Jose, etc.
I think @RichKen was just stating his point of view. Dont think he was speaking for the entire state of California.

Always have lived in Indiana. But the further north you go, at least in the 90s, the people were into Jordans. They were everywhere. When I moved around central Indiana. Very few cared for Js at all. Def change for me at that time. 93. to be exact.

ok guys this is off topic but illask here since not many vi threads

i have all the og vi retro colorways from the past few years. i have a habit of taking the original insoles out and putting a thicker sofsol or spenco insole for better comfort

today i found an all black insole with a white jumpman on it. on the bottom it says its for the air jordan vi.which vi has an insole that color?

Haven't kept up with the thread. Is the infrared color close to the OG? Always liked the varsity red, but with NA. I have the reflective 2013 pair and love them.

no its none of those like i said i only have the og colorways

so its either the carmines, white sport blues, black infrared, white infrared, maroons.

i know its not the black infrareds or the maroons

Back
Top Bottom