2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I've worn mine since close to launch too many times to count. They've largely remained out of the box and in daily rotation. Still look DS (aside from the outsole obviously). My '14s are VNDS as well, but too much work to offload. '19s are so much more comfortable (the infra-pink didn't bother me); love these joints.

I wear these religiously. My first pair as of now, after easily 100+ wears. These things are DURABLE, but I have 2 more Deadstock pairs ready to go when this pair bites the dust.
0E37083F-F6C0-48E5-8C0D-EDA43EC439C0.jpeg

Lol at the last two posts, y’all killin me . But for real I LOVE 6’s, would be my favorite Jordan if it weren’t for the 11. But even still it’s the shoe that holds the most sentimental value for me cause it was my first. When I first saw the infareds in person at FTL in 1991, 7th grade, I knew I had to have them. That black durabuck with the infared hits and 3m was mind blowing for my 13 year old eyes.

JB is killing it with the 6’s lately. The UNC is beautiful, probably a top five 6 colorway for me, along with both Infareds, Carmines, and the Bordeaux 6.

Threw these on the other day for the first time in a while. Can't decide whether a half size down as suggested would have fit better. I threw in a Spenco thin insole as an experiment which usually fills out that half size in most shoes but these became much too tight to wear comfortably. Just gotta lace em up a lil tighter, still one of my favorite shoes of all time.
PXL_20220301_191031816_2.jpeg

Threw these on the other day for the first time in a while. Can't decide whether a half size down as suggested would have fit better. I threw in a Spenco thin insole as an experiment which usually fills out that half size in most shoes but these became much too tight to wear comfortably. Just gotta lace em up a lil tighter, still one of my favorite shoes of all time.
PXL_20220301_191031816_2.jpeg

Shame on that guy in the carmine thread that said Carmine's are better and more versatile than the Black Infrareds.

Back
Top Bottom