2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I'm a 12.5 too if you ever wanna sell any extras of og colorway pairs slide me a PM.

200w (1).gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately, they're ALL size 12's man. I wasn't even attemping to buy 12.5's online, back then. **** was, and is just TOO damn risky.

I finally got a picture of myself wearing these shoes with this jersey yesterday.

I admit I only wear these shoes strictly with this jersey like how Michael Jordan wore them in the 1991 NBA All-Star Game.

I had to keep it 1991 with these shoes and the jersey.
IMG_6023.JPG

Here's a closeup picture of them on my feet. The Jordan VI Infrared is one of my top favorite Jordans.
IMG_6024.JPG

I finally got a picture of myself wearing these shoes with this jersey yesterday.

I admit I only wear these shoes strictly with this jersey like how Michael Jordan wore them in the 1991 NBA All-Star Game.

IMG_6023.JPG

Here's a closeup picture of them on my feet. The Jordan VI Infrared is one of my top favorite Jordans.
IMG_6024.JPG

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Are the Mitchell & Ness Jerseys super long? I was gonna get one eventually, and my regular size XXL in shirts.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Are the Mitchell & Ness Jerseys super long? I was gonna get one eventually, and my regular size XXL in shirts.

Any jerseys manufactured from the last decade to present aren't long. You should be OK wearing your own size or preferred size.

I admit I wear XXL despite it not being my actual size, which is legitimately L.

It should be OK to wear your own size in NBA & MLB jerseys.

But you better go one size down if you're getting a NFL jersey because the sleeves are unnecessarily cut bigger than normal. If you get a NFL jersey in your size, then the sleeves will run past your elbows. Going one size down eliminates oversized sleeves.

The only super long jerseys are any NBA jerseys manufactured in the 2000s because they never used the correct sizing templates to cut their jerseys. If you were to get a jersey made in the 2000s in your size XXL, it would end up actually being longer and wider than a correctly cut XXL shirt.

IMG_6023.JPG

IMG_6024.JPG
This guy knows! White socks with the OG colorways are the best!

IMG_6023.JPG

IMG_6024.JPG
best thing in the first pic is those **** in the white tee 🤌

This guy knows! White socks with the OG colorways are the best!

I admit I got the idea to wear these VI with white socks to emulate Jordan after referencing how he wore them with online photos. They also matched right with that jersey.
91ASGMJ1.jpg
91ASGMJ2.jpg
91ASGMJ3.jpg
91ASGMJ4.jpg

And he always wore white socks with all the VI for the 1990-91 season.

But did MJ rock them with denim shorts is the real question.

I can't answer that because I never cared or focused on if Jordan wore denim shorts.

I just wear it my way by integrating street clothes with sports apparel. I'll reiterate I prefer to wear denim shorts with authentic basketball jerseys because I emulate the players wearing shorts as their uniform in games when I see them on TV. Basketball jerseys with shorts will always be seared in my mind and eyes.

Back
Top Bottom