2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
michael-jordan-air-jordan-9-1.jpg
I think this practice pic was the first time we all seen him with black socks. Thought it ws cool as hell. Then he played that charity game with Scottie in those 10s.

Yeah I know, but I know we had a discussion about these being in outlets not too long ago...just not in the OG style 6 box.

Would they crumble? I have a 2014 pair for myself and they seem to be holding up fine.

Actually looking for a pair for someone.
I’d be more concerned about paint cracking if they’ve just been sitting in a box.

I’m probably preaching to the choir if you own/wear a pair but that particular release was probably the least comfortable Jordan Brand shoe I’ve worn in my life. I have no idea why either, I guess whatever poly compound they made the midsoles with they must have thrown some cement into the mix.

I don’t.

I got 2-3 iteration of it through out the years, thinking that it’ll have the same effect on me when I put on the OG back in 90s. But he’ll, not even close.

The short tongue really annoy the **** outta me. I’ll wait patiently till they fix the toe and the tongue issue.

I don’t.

I got 2-3 iteration of it through out the years, thinking that it’ll have the same effect on me when I put on the OG back in 90s. But he’ll, not even close.

The short tongue really annoy the **** outta me. I’ll wait patiently till they fix the toe and the tongue issue.

Dude there’s nothing wrong with the toe or the tongue on the 2019 retro lol. What are you talking about? The tongue does have some length to it. What do you want it be? A damn shin guard? Lol I’m glad to know you could so easily part with them but the ‘19 is definitely the best retro of these ever. No shoe or anything will ever give you the same “effect” as it did in 1991. Jordan is long retired, we’re adults now and the year is 2022 (2019 in the case is these shoes).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom