2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I dont own a house, but my credit card runs up a minimum of 15k a month (including my rent), and 200 would be nothing for utilization. I think its just different for those of us in NYC who would have a 7k -15k a month mortgage vs. someone in Ohio who might be getting a 600 -1500 a month mortgage. **** is just different.

2 pairs for sure. Even if i was making 8/hr like back in 2000, it would be 2 pairs.

I wonder what other drops are coming around Feb. Djfolk told me that a lot more of drops next year are going to be qs/NRG compared to this year. Also, the Infrared 6 and Black Cement 4 are two of the few major GRs in early 2019.

I’m waiting to see what the entire All star line up will be, including a BHM drop. Much of 2019 is a mystery.
I’m fine with the qs/NRG drops as long as it’s not the OGs. Save qs/NRG for collabs, and new CWs.

I agree. As much as everyone likes to clown the 2014 pair, those sold out really fast, and sold out reatocks too. While the Black Cement 3 is very popular, I wouldnt underestimate this drop regardless of it being a big gr. Many won’t care about the Nike Air font, toe box shape, color used, or if these aren’t contrast. I don’t know if tax returns even are recieved as early as February 2016, but folks are going to be in the mood to spend money around then.

I wonder what other drops are coming around Feb. Djfolk told me that a lot more of drops next year are going to be qs/NRG compared to this year. Also, the Infrared 6 and Black Cement 4 are two of the few major GRs in early 2019.

I’m waiting to see what the entire All star line up will be, including a BHM drop. Much of 2019 is a mystery.

Sounds annoying but it makes sense. JB said they would scale back and limit stuff and we've seen it all year. If it isnt an OG, its limited to a degree or straight up NRG release which mostly happened at the beginning of the year. Honestly, as annoying as it will be, they can NRG their entire catalogue if they want to play games; F them..

As long as those OGs are GRs I'll be fine.

Banks Care About

Debt to Income ratio (Typically below 43 Percent)
Make sure you have enough cash to handle your Down Payment, Closing Cost and sometimes a few months of future payments
Credit Score and Credit History
Large Cash deposits that cannot be sourced

What is getting confused is that they do no want you to make new credit purchases that could impact your Debt to Income ratio, like getting a new car loan, appliance, or anything that requires a new monthly payment.

Other than this mortgage jargon, I am beyond excited for this release. They are turning out pretty amazing and that toe box on the blue pair is perfect!

Sounds annoying but it makes sense. JB said they would scale back and limit stuff and we've seen it all year. If it isnt an OG, its limited to a degree or straight up NRG release which mostly happened at the beginning of the year. Honestly, as annoying as it will be, they can NRG their entire catalogue if they want to play games; F them..

As long as those OGs are GRs I'll be fine.
I think it’s smarter that way. The entire Tinker series(including Holiday 2018 stuff) should have been NRG, but not super limited NRG. The Platinum Tint should have been a little smaller too. Not because of hype, but so they can sell each pair. If the Platinum Tint was a drop where stores only had two or three FSR, they’d be in everyone’s closet right now regardless of flaws.

We shouldn’t have to miss out on OGs we want, while new stuff we don’t want are the easy pick ups.

They BETTER give us anti boot Infrareds if these look like this.

CB0BAF84-251E-4AAA-B57D-3E967500DDE7.jpeg

Need these too

Not to continue with the bank talk.. but what happens when you are selling shoes and getting paypal dumps for a hundred bucks here and there? I'm curious hearing how mortgages work in terms of a sneakerhead perspective :lol:

Not to continue with the bank talk.. but what happens when you are selling shoes and getting paypal dumps for a hundred bucks here and there? I'm curious hearing how mortgages work in terms of a sneakerhead perspective :lol:

I sold most of my yeezys, a good 10g went straight to my bank, as long as you got a paper trail you are good, also applying for a mortgage as stated in my previous post.

Just got my pre-approval last month

Went all out for the 2014 release and ended up with 2 pairs. Still currently beating up one pair that's in great condition, and let go of the other pair via stockx in 2017. Was quite entertaining back in 2014 seeing the threads blow up about the shade of infrared used, blue outsoles, etc, etc... and I'm sure it'll be no different for this release.

Not really motivated for this February 2019 release. The only pair I'm legit anticipating for next year is the BC4.

Went all out for the 2014 release and ended up with 2 pairs. Still currently beating up one pair that's in great condition, and let go of the other pair via stockx in 2017. Was quite entertaining back in 2014 seeing the threads blow up about the shade of infrared used, blue outsoles, etc, etc... and I'm sure it'll be no different for this release.

Not really motivated for this February 2019 release. The only pair I'm legit anticipating for next year is the BC4.
You do know the 2019s are supposed to slightly superior from the 2014s I wouldn’t completely knock them just yet atlease until official pics or when you have them in hand.

That release was kind of crazy; first "good" Infared release since 2000 and everything was selling back then. And there was no SNKRS app or FL apps.. I remember copping my pair through Niketown with a paper raffle ticket.

That release was kind of crazy; first "good" Infared release since 2000 and everything was selling back then. And there was no SNKRS app or FL apps.. I remember copping my pair through Niketown with a paper raffle ticket.
They don't do paper tickets anymore? I'm screwed.:lol:

My Shadow 1s had paper tickets. The only reason I won. FTL, Finishline and Champs raffles were on that BS

Wow.. you guys still have stores that do paper tix :lol: The only place I know that does that in NYC is FNL and maybe some random boutiques if they don't just write your name down on the list that gets ignored for the backdoor club.

Banks Care About

Debt to Income ratio (Typically below 43 Percent)
Make sure you have enough cash to handle your Down Payment, Closing Cost and sometimes a few months of future payments
Credit Score and Credit History
Large Cash deposits that cannot be sourced

What is getting confused is that they do no want you to make new credit purchases that could impact your Debt to Income ratio, like getting a new car loan, appliance, or anything that requires a new monthly payment.

Other than this mortgage jargon, I am beyond excited for this release. They are turning out pretty amazing and that toe box on the blue pair is perfect!
So say my cred is below avg but I have 17k to put as a down payment. Think I might be alright? Figured it would help over someone just tryin like 5k or somethin

I dont own a house, but my credit card runs up a minimum of 15k a month (including my rent), and 200 would be nothing for utilization. I think its just different for those of us in NYC who would have a 7k -15k a month mortgage vs. someone in Ohio who might be getting a 600 -1500 a month mortgage. **** is just different.

2 pairs for sure. Even if i was making 8/hr like back in 2000, it would be 2 pairs.

Wow. 7k-15k mortgage. I thought mine was bad at $2300, and that’s with my property taxes and insurance in escrow. I’m in Michigan

Back
Top Bottom