2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
If I had a 7k a month mortgage, it better have a private city attached to it :lol:

On another note.. that blurry *** pic looks decent. Especially the toe box.

Saw the south beach 8, grey heel def has a shiny finish to the heel in with the ridges. Especially compared to the grey on the toe and lace area. Jordan Brand is def playing games lol

C0A905A0-6244-4EF8-9219-AB914540015F.jpeg

Saw these in person today, great shoe IMO aside from the suede. Infrared looks less pink in person

2300 is called rent for a 1 bedroom apt in NYC :lol:

And in L.A.
I know because I live in one :lol:
But I'm from metro Detroit. If I was paying a mortgage amount there equal to my rent here, I'd be balling out in a big, nice *** house easily. But then, I'd still be in metro Detroit LOL

Saw these in person today, great shoe IMO aside from the suede. Infrared looks less pink in person

Saw these in person yesterday too and they were FIRE. Had this been the 2000's I wouldve copped without question. I have too many shoes to cop stuff like this now though.

And in L.A.
I know because I live in one :lol:
But I'm from metro Detroit. If I was paying a mortgage amount there equal to my rent here, I'd be balling out in a big, nice *** house easily. But then, I'd still be in metro Detroit LOL
I bought a 2 fam in NJ for less than apartment rent in NY and my commute into the city is shorter than some of my coworker who still live in NY lol rent is buck bonkers in NYC

Saw these in person yesterday too and they were FIRE. Had this been the 2000's I wouldve copped without question. I have too many shoes to cop stuff like this now though.
The south beach 8s I saw were great too. That sheen on those got me mad about Infrareds.

I didn’t see the Tinker 10s though.

I was so close to getting those. But my eyes saw more of the 2014 shade when I was hoping more for an orange. Im a Bears fan. Always wanted a J that matched their colors. I may change my mind down the road.

I bought a 2 fam in NJ for less than apartment rent in NY and my commute into the city is shorter than some of my coworker who still live in NY lol rent is buck bonkers in NYC

L.A. is even worse because unlike Manhattan, there's nowhere to move to that's cheaper and a nice neighborhood. There's no equivalent in L.A. of moving out of the expensive city and into a nice, cheaper suburb nearby. But anyway, back to the shoes :rofl:

The south beach 8s I saw were great too. That sheen on those got me mad about Infrareds.

I didn’t see the Tinker 10s though.

Saw all of them and the Tinker 10's are fire as well. The VIII's are good but I'm not a huge fan of the VIII's.

9C5FDD96-9C78-4D26-8B72-DF47348DDF54.jpeg

These “early” pics should hold us over until retail pairs are revealed. That’ll probably be at the end of December or early January

the-big-lebowski-happy-reaction-gif.gif

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_

ABSOLUTE F'N RETRO PERFECTION.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Like I said on Instagram...

Aside from not having the contrast heel, these are absolute retro perfection. IMHO. 4 pairs MANDATORY. I hope my pair looks just like this.

8)

Also, the holes where the 3M is located, look smaller, like the OG's.

February, needs to hurry up and get here. I need these RIGHT NOW!!!!

2300? Maybe in queens. A one bedroom in my building is like 4K and my building is a pos. I spend slightly over 6k and my building is a pos on the upper east side. Somewhere cool like the lower east side my ****** wack *** apartment would be like 8k. I have old *** parquet floors and a wack building from 1975. The city is a mothet****er. Only good part is you make bread here. Key is to get your bread up and then relocate down south where 600k let’s you live like a king. Plus nyc has no culture like it did in the 80s and 90s bunch a rich people from Ivy League schools.

Atlanta = new nyc

2300? Maybe in queens. A one bedroom in my building is like 4K and my building is a pos. I spend slightly over 6k and my building is a pos on the upper east side. Somewhere cool like the lower east side my ****ty wack *** apartment would be like 8k. I have old *** parquet floors and a wack building from 1975. The city is a mothet****er. Only good part is you make bread here. Key is to get your bread up and then relocate down south where 600k let’s you live like a king. Plus nyc has no culture like it did in the 80s and 90s bunch a rich people from Ivy League schools.

Atlanta = new nyc
Gawd damn. 6K for rent, buying Jordans would be the equivalent of buying a pack of gum.

Gawd damn. 6K for rent, buying Jordans would be the equivalent of buying a pack of gum.
Heh, I said that a while ago in the 14 thread when people were talking about waiting for it to go on sale. I’m like why wait, it’s 49 dollar discount, wtf cares.

I mean I get it, it’s actually ludicrous what I pay but here people talk about it like it’s nothing. I know plenty of people paying 15k. I grew up in WV / KY and my parents home was the same price that I pay in rent over the course of a year.

Anyway 6’s #1, best shoe ever, my 14s still Deadstock. These gonna stay deadstock too.

Heh, I said that a while ago in the 14 thread when people were talking about waiting for it to go on sale. I’m like why wait, it’s 49 dollar discount, wtf cares.

I mean I get it, it’s actually ludicrous what I pay but here people talk about it like it’s nothing. I know plenty of people paying 15k. I grew up in WV / KY and my parents home was the same price that I pay in rent over the course of a year.

Anyway 6’s #1, best shoe ever, my 14s still Deadstock. These gonna stay deadstock too.
I'm will wait for something to go on sale if I am certain that it will and I am in no rush to get it. Money saved, is money earned.

Back
Top Bottom