2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Wow :wow:, its amazing how many people have posted on Ebay their 2000 Infrareds for sale.. Even Price slashed them significantly. I should have sold my DS Size 9.5 pair already. And they are wearable.
Jordan’s as a whole have plumited on aftermarket price. Outside of the 1’s and rare shoes that is

It's got a big swoosh on it. That's why.
Maybe. In terms of actually getting your “money’s worth” the 1’s are it for me. I can actually wear them to the ground as intended with no complaints

Last edited:
I think they do the 4s Justice. Yeah the shape is OFFFFFFFFFFG, but they drop in great colorways. Out of all Jordans, it was the top selling shoe in 2017.

Screenshot_20180612-192949.png
Man I thought that would turn out better. To blurry.

2014s had to be one of the most uncomfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. I’m always in for these but they really gotta do something change that.
They would have to go back to the old PU midsoles that they havent used on Jordans since ~05, good luck with that.

There's a reason AM1s and AM90 are soft and light while Jordans 3-6 are firm and heavy, even though they use the same tech.

They would have to go back to the old PU midsoles that they havent used on Jordans since ~05, good luck with that.

There's a reason AM1s and AM90 are soft and light while Jordans 3-6 are firm and heavy, even though they use the same tech.
Haven’t even made that comparison but you’re absolutely right. The difference is night and day

image.png
Since nobody wants to argue about dresses...how about a Nike T shirt? If some people can see (infra)pink and white here when i see teal and grey im pretty sure hues of infrared can vary from eye to eye

Those are two different shades of teal.

Im not sure what youre getting at though

Are you saying you dont see the greener tone in the slippers? The shirt doesnt match. It looks like baby blue. If I saw that ensemble on somebody Id think they were either colorblind or didnt have enough money to properly match. There could be a chance they didnt care, but its too evident they did.

Last edited:
image.png
Since nobody wants to argue about dresses...how about a Nike T shirt? If some people can see (infra)pink and white here when i see teal and grey im pretty sure hues of infrared can vary from eye to eye

Are you saying people see white/infrared??

When people get wind of an OG drop.. they offload their older pairs. It's the type of climate of the shoe game. I do the same thing but only because I can't own doubles of the same shoe when I have so many pairs. Plus it encourages me to wear the stuff I have if I only have one version.

I sold my 2014s that I wore 2x's because of this..

When people get wind of an OG drop.. they offload their older pairs. It's the type of climate of the shoe game. I do the same thing but only because I can't own doubles of the same shoe when I have so many pairs. Plus it encourages me to wear the stuff I have if I only have one version.

Yeah you’re right. Clear sole shoes especially

The only shoes I ever owned that were og and their retro counterpart at the same time were the 13s. (Bred and flints)
I just couldn’t let them go

I just checked eBay and there is about 17 pairs of the 2000's listed.

I see a DS 11.5 listed too :nerd:

About to throw up both of my DS pairs and see what I get for my worn pair.

This is coming to play with the charcoal 7s. Which is a good pair for that since the all black charcoals from 2thousandwhenever are basically a different shoe.

I just checked eBay and there is about 17 pairs of the 2000's listed.

I see a DS 11.5 listed too :nerd:

About to throw up both of my DS pairs and see what I get for my worn pair.

Overpriced too...
Saw a very beat up pair for 220 I believe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom