2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Found another one that shows the Infrared shade.
7FBBAA8E-BF6F-4216-9541-1FC5B7D98819.jpeg
What is the name of Magic's shoes?

My pair from last drop 2014? Is still holding up just need to be cleaned but will probably cop because they are uncomfortable af. Hope these are better

At worst it’ll be a plain Durabuck 6 with the new Nike Air font. That’s not that bad. The Infrared will be Infrared, we already know current 6 shape is nice too.

That’s better than the 2010 and 2014 pairs.

At worst it’ll be a plain Durabuck 6 with the new Nike Air font. That’s not that bad. The Infrared will be Infrared, we already know current 6 shape is nice too.

That’s better than the 2010 and 2014 pairs.

I want the 2014 shape. The current shape looks awful, and not true to the OG besides the side bumps.

Still on the side line. Something about the early pics just not setting right. NA branding thats black on a black shoe is not gonna sell me either. They gotta come correct with this. If not, no big deal. The 4 and 11 black reds are priority. Concords got me spoiled now.

Still on the side line. Something about the early pics just not setting right. NA branding thats black on a black shoe is not gonna sell me either. They gotta come correct with this. If not, no big deal. The 4 and 11 black reds are priority. Concords got me spoiled now.
What are you expecting?

Close to the OG or not, it looks GOOD. The Infrareds will have the current shape that even the flint and Tinkers have.
908B2F8D-9D54-442C-A560-416BC11D2220.jpeg
AE4C281E-66B0-49D8-A903-CE2E77FBEC89.jpeg

What are you expecting?
Something that dont look like a 2014. NA branding and fat ankle bumps are not making me go crazy for these. The infra shade from 2014 I like, so the new color just is not getting me there. What I really want is the DURABUCK look with the white lining, the heel .contrast, raised tongue, and the feel like these are from the 90s. The toe I give 2 ****s about. Its always been raised like a boot. The 2000 version is great to many, but I never got on board with those. Im really not expecting antthing other than a bad version of the 2000 with 3m honestly. We can trash the 2014 for all the right reasons. But they still felt original when you saw them.

Last edited:
I just need all the specifications that have been mentioned PLUS a good contrast heel that's at least identical to the 2000 infrared /DMP 6 if not the 1991 release. The heel + everything else will determine whether or not these are my first double up.

I wonder why the waxed 91 heel couldn’t come back.

They tried something like it on a 2016 Metallic 5 Sample, but decided not to go with it. I wonder why.

Back
Top Bottom