2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I was able to cop the concords off the random early drop. It was on a Thursday Nov 15th. Around 9ish west coast time. I got a notification from j23 and I went straight to snkrs app, thru the link. At first I couldnt find it on the feed...so i backed out from the j23 link and went back thru the snkrs app and searched shoes "in stock" and they populated up on screen. It was a great feeling to get them early and one pair out of the way. Im hoping for that same experience with these.
They weren't up on snkrs app. But after the random drop the feed refreshed and showed the shoes upcoming. My feed went from purchased icon to the notify button.
word, thanks brother

bro, my guy is sitting in his escalade with a pair
2254570-0b84038fcfa886af8962a9c0f1c85516.jpg

2014 was uncomfortable because of the nubuck used. These have Durabuck, so they should be better.

For what its worth, I tried on the Tinker 6. The midsole felt softer, and so did the uppers. They are markedly more comfortable than the 2014 infrared 6s. They felt true to size to me. I'm really hoping they use the same midsole compound on the infrareds. They also felt noticeably lighter.

Back
Top Bottom