2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Screenshot_2019-01-31-11-53-13.png

Jive mofos over at nike trolling..

Dang it. I told myself I wasn't going to buy these. Don't need more black/red J's. But how do you pass up on that OG?

I remember back in the day in 7th grade. I finally talked my mom into getting me a pair of J's. It was the black/metallic V's. I remember coming home so proud with them on. Then my cousin comes over a few days later wearing the brand new VI's. All the wind came out of my sails that day. That is how I remember the VI's. Need a pair of them know to exercise those demons...at least that is what I am telling myself.

Dang it. I told myself I wasn't going to buy these. Don't need more black/red J's. But how do you pass up on that OG?

I remember back in the day in 7th grade. I finally talked my mom into getting me a pair of J's. It was the black/metallic V's. I remember coming home so proud with them on. Then my cousin comes over a few days later wearing the brand new VI's. All the wind came out of my sails that day. That is how I remember the VI's. Need a pair of them know to exercise those demons...at least that is what I am telling myself.

#traumatized

Contrast is there so all my fellow contrast heel advocates please relax. :lol: I firmly believe it'll be more visible in person. Obviously not gonna have the '91 leathery sheen but they'll definitely have the '00 heel in hand imo. So now that that's out of the way, I'm definitely gonna double up on these. :D
maxresdefault (1).jpg
10294728-1.1024.jpg

In retrospect, the infrared 6s from 2000 didnt have that great of a quality. the paint cracked like nobody's business

I got that same early access for them Vs. Thought it was for these. Watch I dont get access to these early smh.

But with these & Black/red 4s I can be done with Js

I absolutely pray, that my pair looks EXACTLY like this one, in the official Nike pics. I also hope, that the materials are the EXACT same, as Fineline's pair. Shape wise, this pair is perfect!!! The shape is even better, than 2010 6's. If the Nike Air heel logos, were bigger and bolder, this retro would be 95% perfect. 85%-90%, is still great tho.

:lol:

Contrast is there so all my fellow contrast heel advocates please relax. :lol: I firmly believe it'll be more visible in person. Obviously not gonna have the '91 leathery sheen but they'll definitely have the '00 heel in hand imo. So now that that's out of the way, I'm definitely gonna double up on these. :D
maxresdefault (1).jpg
10294728-1.1024.jpg

I agree 100%. In some pictures, you can't tell the contrast is there, on the 2000 pair either. That let's me know that it's a GREAT chance, the 2019's will have it, too.

yep same here... i dont nitpick like some folks here... just wanted 3 things nike air, durabuck material and change the color to not look pink... they did all that so im happy with the 2019... im only worried about the comfort really... the 2014s were bricks

Same here

Remember when all we wanted on on the VIs was to have Nike air in the back again since it was last seen on the 2000 retro ...now that we gonna have that back, all people are talking about is the heel not being like the originals. Would we like them to be 100% like the OGs sure we only can wish that but we are not ...I'm just happy these won't be as pink as the 2014 and so glad to have Nike air on The back once again.

Did the Nike photos win everyone over? I know a lot didn’t want to judge until they came

I can't believe I let JB finesse me with those 2014s :rofl:

I didn't mind the shade, didn't mind the Jumpman, but the comfort ...horrible. Gonna try to flip those on GOAT before the 2019s drop.
Sold my slightly worn 2014s for 220 early last year when rumors of these started, glad they actually happened, unlike the flint 13 rumor...smh

I started wearing my 2014s after my varsity reds bit the dust. Shots are almost like composites :lol: you really gotta break em in. I can wear mine regularly without issues. Need 2 of these though :nerd:

I'm in for 2! First pair of Jordans that I owned, love the Nike Air and that shade of infrared. Hoping for early drop, but counting down to the 16th!!

Back
Top Bottom