2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I had the same thought. I wouldn’t be surprised if that information is just straight up false even though it is in the SNKRS description.
Hmmmm...

What are the chances they give these a different treatment from the Tinkers and Diffused Blues? Because both of the have the cardboard with a standard ortho-lite insole.

it locks them in to a certain tech nerd demographic. I keep trying to resist all of these apps and really my phone altogether and I dont get my favorite childhood shoes because of it.

If you send Nike proof that you played HS ball, or can dunk, or had the original release they should put you at the front of the line. Thats what should seperate the haves and the have nots. Not all this tech bs.

I know what you are saying brotha and believe me, I'm annoyed, too. You're right in the sense that you need to have all these annoying apps installed just for the early shot, but it's still far from a guarantee. I got a heads up when they hit from a guy in my company who is all into it, too, and I was in the thread refreshing all day. You missed it by half an hour ... I "missed" it by two minutes. As in, two minutes after the drop happened. And they were still gone. You've gotta be a gunslinger on alerts on your phone all day. I don't have that luxury, and even if I did, I don't look at my phone every time the instant it buzzes or chimes. Otherwise that's all I'd do with my life LOL.

Whatever, we're getting them, anyway. Not remotely worried about it.

:pimp: Nike:emoji_heavy_check_mark: Air
Air-Jordan-6-Black-Infrared-2019-Retro-384664-060-Release-Date-3-768x523.jpg
IMG_20190131_230358.jpg

I had the same thought. I wouldn’t be surprised if that information is just straight up false even though it is in the SNKRS description. They also called the material on the OGs “nubuck leather” which is completely wrong.

It’s not fake. They’re talking about the insole hence the word “sockliner”. The insole is polyurethane like the one used in last years Concords.

tonytobacco tonytobacco and everyone else who missed: You know what? I just realized, I'm GLAD I missed today. I'm going to go get them the morning of the 16th. I love All-Star weekend, and it will be fun as hell to wake up, go get them, bring them home and kick off a nice three-day weekend and All-Star Saturday with the infrared 6s. It'll make me feel like it's a special day capped by the three-point shootout, dunk contest, and all the other shenanigans from Charles and Kenny and everyone else. Thanks, Nike, you did me a favor. It's gonna be excellent and way more fun that way. I'm not even joking.

I was literally in some box when the drop happened. Open my phone and saw a snkrs notification for Black/inf 6’s being available but the notifications was 36 minutes old :sick::smh::sick:

If I had the choice, I would rather be in that then some shoes. You made the right decision.

tonytobacco tonytobacco and everyone else who missed: You know what? I just realized, I'm GLAD I missed today. I'm going to go get them the morning of the 16th. I love All-Star weekend, and it will be fun as hell to wake up, go get them, bring them home and kick off a nice three-day weekend and All-Star Saturday with the infrared 6s. It'll make me feel like it's a special day capped by the three-point shootout, dunk contest, and all the other shenanigans from Charles and Kenny and everyone else. Thanks, Nike, you did me a favor. It's gonna be excellent and way more fun that way. I'm not even joking.

At least you could go to the game, wish I could but those tickets are too rich for me. I'll just take in the atmosphere of the city.

I hear you, and would normally agree

Not really the biggest NBA/NFL fan at the moment. And even if it werent for AD the NBA is still trash. Come to think of it I dont like any of these current player's personalities. They all seem like NPCs to me. Unless VC is still playing...

Anyone know for sure? My 2014 pair feels like i'm walking on Bricks

Comfort on the new 6s is substantially better. The whole midsole feels softer. The strobel board is still cardboard. The PU molded sock liner just means these will come with a slightly better sock liner than the bull**** thin *** ones we got in the past. Doubt that it’s anything more than that.

Nike/JB BETTER retro that shirt Will is wearing, for the Black Cement 4 release. I know they're basically gonna be that 2008's, with properly alig ned netting, and Nike branding, so THIS shirt will make me VERY, VERY happy.

The low top 4's won't do anything, but make my blood pressure rise. We ALL know nothin' will be done about the shape, and MOST importantly the height.

Anyways, sorry for my rant. Congratulations The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince , Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ , and everyone else who hit on SNKRS.

How’d you get 2 day shipping? I don’t think I had a choice lol. Oh well still got the W

As you’re purchasing the shoes,
you click on your shipping address. It’ll bring up a small menu that lets you select a different address and 2 day or 1 day shipping.

Back
Top Bottom