2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters

Put in some hours into creating this. Hope you guys enjoy!

Only time I subscribed to something faster on youtube is when I watched the Gaming Historian talk about SNES CD(playstation prototype). They need to come out with something for premier Youtube channels that aren't humor content creators, who do exceptional work. Like a compensation of some sort to separate guys like yourself from the pack, and a way to let people know it's a premier channel for information on certain items or history.

how do you guys tie your 6's? do you tie them on top of the lace lock?
how did MJ do it?
That's how I've always tied my Jordans, going back to the OG black/red VIs I had in 8th grade. Still do the same thing today. Cinch the laces to the lacelock & I tie a bow on top.

Might cop from a foot store on release day. Not trying to deal with SNKRS and their shenanigans. And then Nike being stupid with the shipping box practically saying “steal me” isn’t sitting well with me

for those that own the Maroon 6s from 2015, is this Infrared 6 the same length as your Maroon 6s?? If anybody who owns the Maroon 6s can compare the length to this pair, I'd greatly appreciate it... Thanks!

for those that own the Maroon 6s from 2015, is this Infrared 6 the same length as your Maroon 6s?? If anybody who owns the Maroon 6s can compare the length to this pair, I'd greatly appreciate it... Thanks!

Both are the same size.
69F5BB36-CF15-4295-92B5-115DBEBF70A4.jpeg
CF90CDF9-78C0-4B87-A5DE-D33E098B311B.jpeg
64EFCDA0-B4C7-481F-8A88-B8B636F53155.jpeg

I wonder if anyone was able to crease the toebox of the 2014

@squatchnt maybe since he’s one of the few guys in here that can wear those without an issue :lol:

20190208_195028.jpg

Check out this fugazi sewing job I just noticed. Still buttons up normally but WTF.

Put in some hours into creating this. Hope you guys enjoy!

thanks for being honest in saying if you have the 2014 no need to get the 2019 unless you want nike air. i know alot of people dont care bout nike air because they werent old enough to have nostalgia of the ogs.

i like my 2014 but ill still get the 2019

and wow i have the 2000 and never noticed the heel contrast. the 2019 has nothing on that heel contrast and the og look like a leather heel but somebody said its just polished durabuck

and wow i have the 2000 and never noticed the heel contrast. the 2019 has nothing on that heel contrast and the og look like a leather heel but somebody said its just polished durabuck

But....the 2019 has a better shape and 3m, a major feature which the 2000 lacks.

Indeed, the heel is also durabuck but is andonized to give it a smooth look and feel.

I'm so glad I passed on that pink crap that was released in 2014. I'm definitely leaning more toward getting this 2019 pair if I have a chance.

The only time I wear mine at the bottom, are the Carmines... and only cause MJ did it that way. I sometimes wonder why he only wore it that way with the Carmines.
He wore the Carmines the season after he wore the other colorways. He probably noticed others doing it in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom