2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Tech grey IV???

25A0C11F-DEAC-4B0C-981E-16CE3ED3D411.gif

Reported

@KanyIZZY
Ek was concerned due to the inconsistencies between his pairs boxes that he got duped.
I told him about the shade villa was affiliated with back in the day, that suggested hes in the right for questioning dtlr/villa , being some of their spots are suspect.
I then provided him pics to ease his mind , showing him that multiple pairs from multiple chains have the same inconsistencies.

Was just providing insight ,,,, knowledge shared , knowledge gained.

C3691ECE-EC84-4EB4-8E20-BCDE8BC81724.jpeg
I LOVE my pair. I did get the scuff on the toe from the other shoe’s tongue rubbing on it, but I’m ok with it. You can barely tell unless you’re looking for it. Plus, I managed to double up and my 2nd pair is flawless.
Infrared 6s are my GOAT shoe.

But I ain't here to talk about that.

That Creedence = I'm rocking with you, champ. *salutes*

"Long as I..... can seeeeeeeee the liiiiiiiiight!!!!"

I forgot how sleezy these look with lo cut socks because of the holes in the tongue :lol:
black denim and no shows with infrareds is a no go lol
Ive already committed to the socks so itll be shadow 1s today

Finished product from this release along with all of my other OG Nike Air Retros. Being a 11-13 year old when they retroed a lot of these in 99-01....ya I went a little overboard. Not having them back then makes you want them even more lol. Not flexing at all either. Glad we all were able to scoop.

And if anyone needs assistance in a pair for retail let me know. Local spots got a bunch in today.

51904A16-C5A8-40B3-A265-3702B37150DF.jpeg

I forgot how sleezy these look with lo cut socks because of the holes in the tongue :lol:
black denim and no shows with infrareds is a no go lol
Ive already committed to the socks so itll be shadow 1s today

Why you wearing no sho socks in the winter and with pants?

because its not cold today and they were within reach. theyre not really no shows just low cut nikes lol

its never really been an issue until now

nike crew socks require 800% more effort to put on and on top of that i didnt feel like searching for a matching pair of the newer ones i bought. I like wearing new socks with new shoes

Back
Top Bottom