2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty suck nick is a college student so ill give him a pass on that ****. Its the people who have real jobs and money that refuse to drink anything but Bud light and Coors light that concern me.

>

DSA, and his MAGA brethren.

There was a decent amount of slander in here towards DJ being a 1st rounder, glad he’s showing out jon4rd jon4rd Panthers :pimp:

You'd think if a team has their best offensive start against the #1 ranked Defense and Moore played a major role that he'd get more snaps.

Knowing Ron, Torrey will go right back to starting and we'll have a sluggish first half. :smh: :smh:

This. Always takes an injury for a clearly better player to get on the field over a vet with Ron. I will say though, Torrey has been great for us in crunch time in a few games.

DSA, and his MAGA brethren.

There was a decent amount of slander in here towards DJ being a 1st rounder, glad he’s showing out jon4rd jon4rd Panthers :pimp:

I was actually skeptical myself but the Smitty cosign was all I needed to hear to crown him the GOAT 2.0. Everything Steve said about him has shown. If he gets better running routes and starts fighting corners he'll be Steve Smith reincarnated

Still the go to volume beer for me is Coors Light lol

Rather not drink. Srs.

This might be it for Brandon Marshall. I think he's a HOFer. He was a monster for a lot of years.

He says he wants to play still, but yeah he has been toast since his final year with the Jets.

HOF tho, idk. He's never made the playoffs. Speaking of that jinx, I wonder if Seattle makes it now that he isn't on the team :lol: .

Rather not drink. Srs.

He says he wants to play still, but yeah he has been toast since his final year with the Jets.

HOF tho, idk. He's never made the playoffs. Speaking of that jinx, I wonder if Seattle makes it now that he isn't on the team :lol: .
He's a WR though. It's only so much he can do. He was stuck with Jay Cutler and other sorry QB's, still put up great #'s.

Still the go to volume beer for me is Coors Light lol

tenor (7).gif

Coors light taste like it was brewed with pennies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom