2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but all that panther piss is equally dookie

yup.. honestly if options were limited i went with yuenling (hoping they got black n tan) or sam adams

but both decided they would support trump, so F em cause neither is THAT great either (black n tan is the goods thou)

guinness is pretty readily available, then you got beers like stella, modelo (negra >) and becks and i'll try most things and hope to luck into something (i'll usually check what's on tap first)

since we on the convo, heineken is different everywhere i've been (only saying that cause i dont drink the guinness we have down here, the regular one that's like an imperial stout.. the guinness draft thou is the goods, the ones in the can that i've posted pics of before)

On the drink topic..beer don't sit well in my stomach anymore so I don't mess with that.

A good dark rum or whiskey is my go to.

Sake too

Been on a sour beer wave lately, I've been missing out
wow.png

Any Northwest folks in here showin love to Rainier?

in my younger days was in the rotation for the go to cheap stuff. Go to a Hawk's game now and every other fan will have one

Ima ask y’all to st fu with that pretentious beer talk if you in my living room

Lol at looking down upon a miller, bud, coors etc.

Interesting. Did not know this.

Steelers won't do it... they have already moved on... I see it highly likely now that they rescind his Tag and make him a free agent with Conner set in stone as the RB moving forward... he's 2nd in rushing right now and TOP 3 in all RB scoring stats.

Bell cost himself alot of money....:smh::smh:

Steelers won't do it... they have already moved on... I see it highly likely now that they rescind his Tag and make him a free agent with Conner set in stone as the RB moving forward... he's 2nd in rushing right now and TOP 3 in all RB scoring stats.

Bell cost himself alot of money....:smh::smh:
Not really. If he gets the long term deal and saves his body he will win. We will be an unrestricted free agent next season. With less mileage from this season. He wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom