2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, and I don't just mean with just this Hunt case the NFL cares about domestic violence about as much as the NCAA cares about collegiate amateurism. The Chiefs essentially cut 'Reem because he lied to them not because of the incident. That says it all right there.

Someone will pick up Hunt. Maybe not right now but down the line they will. Americans love a redemption story and because NFL owners really don't give a damn the opportunity to pick up a top 5 or 6 RB under his rookie contract will be to enticing to pass up.

In regards to peoples opinions around here (and take that with a grain of salt because Chiefs fans are and have been desperate for a season like this) most, if not all would have been fine with keeping 'Reem.

Someone will pick up Hunt. Maybe not right now but down the line they will. Americans love a redemption story and because NFL owners really don't give a damn the opportunity to pick up a top 5 or 6 RB under his rookie contract will be to enticing to pass up.

Only get him on the rookie deal if you claim him.. after that it's probably a 1 year deal to test the waters and see if thing have blown over

I’m not eem talmbout X’s and O’s. Cleveland needs a coach who isn’t an idiot and has proven himself to as a HC in the NFL. I think he checks both boxes.

Yea I think Cleveland needs to follow the Chicago route.. focus more on maximizing the players they have and get a HC willing to adapt to those guys, cause they have talent

Shannon preaching about the Kareem situation this morning.
I would love for Phillip "Creampie" Rivers to win a SB.

:lol: @ LTB coming back after the Charger revival and expecting no flack

we still love you, bruh :lol:

04409183-6E8A-4428-A289-17830A3FEB78.png
**** LTB
D392FAF4-96C7-43E1-ABFC-27A72B55C283.png

Only get him on the rookie deal if you claim him.. after that it's probably a 1 year deal to test the waters and see if thing have blown over

Thank you for clarifying. Wasn't 100% positive on how that works. IF Kareem can stay out of trouble some team will end up with a steal.

Eric Washington not far behind. We lose Sunday and they'll probably ship him out and Ron will take over the defense fully for his last 3 games as Panthers HC

calm down, woman beater

:lol: i kid, i kid

i think 4pm...Jete making a play?

From a football stand point they absolutely should put in a claim because of the whole rookie-contract situation. Even if you sit on it and he's suspended a bit through next season.

I just don't think any team has the balls. It's funny though. Say the Jets do. They will get KILLED by the media. But if you go to a random state that isn't NY, I bet it doesn't get ridiculed as much.

Defillipo needs more time as an OC before being a HC

He doesn't trust the run game enough it's pretty annoying. Cook needed way more carries than he got.. you can't abandon the run game when it's actually working. The game was in reach :smh:

Eric Washington not far behind. We lose Sunday and they'll probably ship him out and Ron will take over the defense fully for his last 3 games as Panthers HC

How many fall guys do they need to go through before Riverboat Ron's job comes in jeopardy?

From a football stand point they absolutely should put in a claim because of the whole rookie-contract situation. Even if you sit on it and he's suspended a bit through next season.

I just don't think any team has the balls. It's funny though. Say the Jets do. They will get KILLED by the media. But if you go to a random state that isn't NY, I bet it doesn't get ridiculed as much.

Yea.. shouldn't be a big market team, especially NY

I could see the folks in LA not caring and it blowing over quick.. and I think the pats wouldn't careor allow it to become a thing

I could see Jerry thinking he could handle it, only making sh worse for everyone

Yea.. shouldn't be a big market team, especially NY

I could see the folks in LA not caring and it blowing over quick.. and I think the pats wouldn't careor allow it to become a thing

I could see Jerry thinking he could handle it, only making sh worse for everyone

Wish our staff had the balls to do it tho. It's like, would we rather them try to pay Bell or land Hunt given the scenario at a much cheaper price?

Wish our staff had the balls to do it tho. It's like, would we rather them try to pay Bell or land Hunt given the scenario at a much cheaper price?

Funny thing is, I'd say KC was perfect team to rehabilitate someone with.. Andy fosters a family environment.. not a ton of pressure.. don't got local reporters outside of formerly Whitlock trying do hit jobs to make a name for themselves.. and national news ain't going be making it bigger because it ain't certain teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom