04409183-6E8A-4428-A289-17830A3FEB78.png
**** LTB
D392FAF4-96C7-43E1-ABFC-27A72B55C283.png
:lol:
dont be mad because spencer ware only averages 2.1 yards a carry
its okay brah you guys had a nice run while it lasted

I'd like to see Bruce Arians in Cleveland. I think he would be a good fit for them or the dude from Texas Tech that was fired.

Yea.. shouldn't be a big market team, especially NY

I could see the folks in LA not caring and it blowing over quick.. and I think the pats wouldn't careor allow it to become a thing

I could see Jerry thinking he could handle it, only making sh worse for everyone

If Dallas was 5-7 instead of 7-5, Jerry would’ve had Hunt practicing with the team already

How many fall guys do they need to go through before Riverboat Ron's job comes in jeopardy?

Hopefully Eric Washington will be the last guy. Just saw an interview Ron did not long ago and it sounded like he still wanted Washington around to "learn from what (Ron) does" as Ron takes over the defense. We lose to the Browns and its over with, Ron is out the door at the end of the season. But if we hang on and somehow miraculously beat the saints once and win all of our other games he'll probably live to coach another year unfortunately. I was never on the fire Ron train but now I really think its time to move on.

I'd like to see Bruce Arians in Cleveland. I think he would be a good fit for them or the dude from Texas Tech that was fired.

I am curious to see Arians back in the league.. also curious how much dude has changed philosophically

Cause his whole scheme was predicated on stretching the field vertically

With rule changes, need offensive minds who are going use the middle of the field while stretching the field laterally

Last edited:
^ they offered the full 90 guaranteed

Vikings was 80 something with bonuses to get to 90

I think

Just watching the ESPN interview with Hunt. Kinda cringe worthy to say the least.

Yea.. shouldn't be a big market team, especially NY

I could see the folks in LA not caring and it blowing over quick.. and I think the pats wouldn't careor allow it to become a thing

I could see Jerry thinking he could handle it, only making sh worse for everyone

Miami
Indy
Houston

Just want to reiterate Derwin James is an animal.

Glad the raiders didn’t pick him

He's a savage. Was talking to my boy yesterday who has known Derwin since they were kids, he said he knew Derwin was different because he's had his own physical trainer since 7th grade.

Boy was being groomed since 11 years old to be beast :smh::pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom