2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like a cool dude.

He's totally relishing the life of a backup Q...He's made millions. He don't give a ****.

You and me both man. Blame Rex for putting him into the third preseason game's THIRD quarter. All for a dumbass Snoopy trophy :rolleyes .

Sanchez is cool as hell. Dude never acted like a big shot when he was in college. Still remember seeing him on first day of school at USC. He was assuming and looked like a little kid, scared.

I wanted him to be so good.

He was. In college and as a first year QB...

Titans next 4 games are... jax, giants, wash, Hou

I can see us winning out and maybe getting a wildcard. Hou is tough but may be clinched by then and resting

what role did Winston Moss have with the Packers?

He was basically tied to McCarthy as his right hand man.

I don’t doubt twitter had no idea he even existed as our coach until he was fired. But now that they do know who he is they’ve got it all figured out.

Last edited:
He was basically tied to McCarthy as his right hand man.

I don’t doubt twitter had no idea he even existed until he was fired. But now that they do know who he is they’ve got it all figured out.

I mean even you have to think the timing is a little off. He tweets something about accountability then a hour later he is gone?

Sanchez is cool as hell. Dude never acted like a big shot when he was in college. Still remember seeing him on first day of school at USC. He was assuming and looked like a little kid, scared.

I wanted him to be so good.

The Mexican community was going crazy for Sanchez. dude could have had his own Fernando-mania following

Rodgers blames McCarthy; McCarthy is fire; McCarthy's mans and em says Rodgers needs to take accountability; He's subsequently fired too.

Pure coincidence.

I mean even you have to think the timing is a little off. He tweets something about accountability then a hour later he is gone?

It could have effected the timing of his firing sure. But as mccarthys guy he was 100% getting let go regardless. He came in with McCarthy he left with McCarthy.

Clyde Frog Clyde Frog Who do you want as the next coach?

Idk. I like the idea of McDaniels. I think the idea of Jim Harbaugh is interesting. I don’t trust a college coach.

Like I said before. Packers front office has given me reason to trust them and I do. They know infinitely more than I do. I’ll support whatever they do instead of acting like I know who’s the best option.

Pats coach outside of New England, that always works

And the nfl coach who couldn't win a game vs OSU as spread concepts are becoming more and more prevalent

Flip to the packers would be best, in my opinion

Flip ain't ready to be a HC. :lol:

Not even close.

For the work I've seen him do with wentz and the role he had in preparing him, I think working together with Rodgers would be best

I'm not sure he has the personality to be an HC, in that he's a smart dude.. I don't think he'll be like gase or mcdanials, where theyre trying to impose some sort of standard which causes them to lose the team.. with flip I don't know if he has the personality to command a large group.. but given the things reported about Rodgers, that could be a good fit

Then he give the defense to someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom