2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait wait.. the Atlanta MLS team took the cup to magic city????

lamekilla lamekilla this why I want y'all to be great.. but even me, y'all have hurt too much when I have believed..

Wait wait wait wait.. the Atlanta MLS team took the cup to magic city????

lamekilla lamekilla this why I want y'all to be great.. but even me, y'all have hurt too much when I have believed..

Don’t hate. We’re the strip club capital of the world. Of course we had to go and do it one time in Magic. Atlanta United has shirts for it too

Don’t hate. We’re the strip club capital of the world. Of course we had to go and do it one time in Magic. Atlanta United has shirts for it too

I'm all the way here for any of that.. best part about lord Stanley's cup, would be all over the place drinking out of that thing

F all of that 'act like you've mean there before'

AAF x strip club for my friends team name

Screenshot_20181212-203600_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

did they really delete my post lol

it was real NFL news from the media.

that is so soft lol

did they really delete my post lol

it was real NFL news from the media.

that is so soft lol
The stories violated our language policies. The subject matter is not off limits, just the language. You can talk about the player’s comments without directly quoting them.

Methodical Management Methodical Management is @Hahahaha able to come byke to the nfl thread :nerd:
If you saw what he posted, you’d realize that it’s not something we can overlook. He can wait until next season.

Yup.

It’s sickening that Shanahan didn’t draw something up for him. It’s almost like he was purposely kept from it.

Throw that man a screen a call it a day.

1 half 7 catches for 210 yards

2nd half 0 catches 0 yards

Makes zero sense, happens all the time where teams try to get guys milestones.. what the hell else 9ers playing for?

The stories violated our language policies. The subject matter is not off limits, just the language. You can talk about the player’s comments without directly quoting them.

I understand censoring language on here so it’s not used to direct it at other users to keep things civil but to censor real news being reported that is relevant seems wrong to me.

I feel like it’s a reason to tweak the language policies if that’s the way they are.

Last edited:
Real talk, I didnt know cake eater was a diss to rich/spoiled (white) kids...this completely went over my head watching Mighty Ducks
pachah1.png

At the time, I just thought of it as anyone who played for another team, a rival or someone who switched little league or pee wee teams for whatever reason. :lol:

That's how I used it, at least. I thought it was completely made up and silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom