2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anoint him to what thou?

And the reality with foles is dude had 2 of the 3 most insane games of his life on the two biggest stages the sport has
- gotta include his 7 TDs game vs raiders in that top 3 insane games some place

BUT other than that he either looked decent (Early in Giants and 2nd half Falcons) or flat out bad
as an elite level qb.

On one hand, the Falcons are foolish to cave. On the other hand, you only only have a small window left with this core, so might as well.

All in all...good for Julio.

Only thing it did was make it hard to cut Julio, money doesn’t effect us resigning Grady/jake/Vic

i'm not even responding to him because,

a) he was the third best QB on the team
b) it was for Dorsett, not Allen
c) he washed AF and got his lunch took by lil nicky

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

Did they sign him just to trade him?

Bridgewater, McCown, and a draft pick was always the fallback option at QB if we missed on Cousins.

Once we traded up and eventually took Darnold, Teddy wasn't really needed anymore. If we stayed at #6 and took Josh Allen or Josh Rosen I could see us starting Teddy for a little while.

D'arnold & Roquan only 2 first round picks yet to be signed.

Bears need to lock Roquan up by this weekend or i'm a be pissed.

agreed on your list.
Refer to elite as the top 3ish of any position.

i look at it in tiers.. and group em together like that.. dont have to necessarily be 3 or any specific number

like brees showing his age lil bit plus how he looks outside of the doom.. then cam's issues with footwork and decision making, for me keep both out of that group of 3

damn, Falcons caved quick. I have zero sympathy for guys who have multiple years left on a deal they signed.

Bridgewater, McCown, and a draft pick was always the fallback option at QB if we missed on Cousins.

Once we traded up and eventually took Darnold, Teddy wasn't really needed anymore. If we stayed at #6 and took Josh Allen or Josh Rosen I could see us starting Teddy for a little while.

The minute that Maccagnan got the call that Minny was going to be Kirk's first visit, he knew he couldn't wait and was already on the phone with the Colts.

Have they even signed Darnold yet? Isnt it a little early to be dropping QBs?

I would hope and imagine he signs by EOD today/tomorrow morning. Even if it's over the weekend is fine. If this trickles into next week tho :smh: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom