2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy (7).gif

What are you trying to slip past me?

Ah...they lose week 1 and run the table.
Jet finna dance on y’all. :evil:

I root for Jet. Loved him and was one of his biggest advocates.

He's just a guy you can like, so hopefully Shanny can do more for him, but I honestly feel like he can't hold up for too long in the NFL. He was a more punishing runner than Latavius Murray, in my opinion, but they just couldn't or wouldn't feature him. I see it both ways.

I root for Jet. Loved him and was one of his biggest advocates.

He's just a guy you can like, so hopefully Shanny can do more for him, but I honestly feel like he can't hold up for too long in the NFL. He was a more punishing runner than Latavius Murray, in my opinion, but they just couldn't or wouldn't feature him. I see it both ways.
When we first grabbed him I was was like damn he’s small. Then the more I looked into him I realized he was a freak of nature. Dude is yoked and as explosive as any player in the league. He’s Saquon just shorter :lol:

Looking at some of his highlights he looks for contact even when it’s not necessary :lol::smh: so I feel you on the durability thing. 15 to 20 touches is the sweet spot for him.

He won’t be returning anymore so that’s less wear and tear. If I was a betting man I’d say he easily gets 1500 all purpose yards this season when healthy.

i need to see more from system wentz before i anoint him. dude has the perfect team, would be kind of hard not to look good. look how good foles looked in the superbowl in that offense .

Anoint him to what thou?

And the reality with foles is dude had 2 of the 3 most insane games of his life on the two biggest stages the sport has
- gotta include his 7 TDs game vs raiders in that top 3 insane games some place

BUT other than that he either looked decent (Early in Giants and 2nd half Falcons) or flat out bad

not going lie.. going be interesting to see what teams with rookies or 2nd year guys who have cash, will be big spenders come the offseason

well i guess the bears already went shopping this offseason.. but teams know they gotta spend heavy when they got guys on rookie deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom