Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AImDLI.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

@buc em please explain

And junglejim junglejim or nick. nick. get the screenshots ready of buc em saying Jameis was better than cam, and is the 2nd (or maybe 1st, who even ****ing knows at this point) best QB in the division

We going in this afternoon fellas

Oh we doing receipts today?

giphy.gif

In today's predictions gone wrong post we have @buc em, typing with his shirt all the way off

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG
Capture7.JPG
Capture8.JPG

I CANNOT WAIT TO TALK ABOUT THE WINSTON-MARIOTA RIVALRY IN 10 YEARS. CANNOT ****ING WAIT

Even when the Browns are "doing better" they still a mess :lol: :smh: ...shoulda just let the season ride out at this point

how?

why would reid, kaep or any other player not a party to the agreement be obligated to adhere to the terms?

even after whatever was agreed, was agreed.. there are players who continued to protest

reid seemingly alludes to this here and in his previous comments on jenkins, without fully explaining that aspect.. which i think is crucial (given the laws of agency), considering the owners months after the referenced meeting and whatever was agreed realized they had to enact some sort of policy if they wanted the protest stopped WHICH they couldnt without the agreement of players (so with the players union)

From the very beginning of the video Reid said that he and the players that went with him to the meeting established within the first 5 minutes of the meeting that they weren't there to negotiate a means to the end of the protest. With the owners saying what they had to say about "putting a band aid on it, with a black figure head" it's pretty clear what they were all about and once Jenkins sold them out it looked crazy. IMO, I THINK the owners probably knew after that meeting that they weren't going to get them all to agree to some type of deal that benefited the owners but if they could get one of them to agree to something (Jenkins) it would cause a divide and allow the NFL to somewhat stop the bleeding while fracturing the protest publicly. Jenkins stopped and made comments that the protest should stop as well. The nonsensical rule they made was just more of them trying to stop it. I think Reid may say more about what happened but for me, this is more than I had EVER heard about publicly on what the inner workings were between the protest and the owners. I think the NFL thought that it could use it's muscle to make this go away like they did with the forcing military branches to play for "Salute Our Troops".

From the very beginning of the video Reid said that he and the players that went with him to the meeting established within the first 5 minutes of the meeting that they weren't there to negotiate a means to the end of the protest. With the owners saying what they had to say about "putting a band aid on it, with a black figure head" it's pretty clear what they were all about and once Jenkins sold them out it looked crazy. IMO, I THINK the owners probably knew after that meeting that they weren't going to get them all to agree to some type of deal that benefited the owners but if they could get one of them to agree to something (Jenkins) it would cause a divide and allow the NFL to somewhat stop the bleeding while fracturing the protest publicly. Jenkins stopped and made comments that the protest should stop as well. The nonsensical rule they made was just more of them trying to stop it. I think Reid may say more about what happened but for me, this is more than I had EVER heard about publicly on what the inner workings were between the protest and the owners. I think the NFL thought that it could use it's muscle to make this go away like they did with the forcing military branches to play for "Salute Our Troops".

ok.. i heard what he said.. and read what you said.. please reread what i wrote

nothing you said actually addresses if the players' coalition had/has the power to make that agreement on behalf of ALL the players or anyone outside of THAT group

it's why the owners tried to enact a policy months after the fact.. someone, somewhere must have advised them that the only people obligated to adhere to anything agreed was the players still in the coalition that actually came to an agreement with the owners IF they did

someone also must have advised the owners that they couldnt pass said policy since it circumvented the CBA

Shady McCoy, D-Jax, Peterson from the Cards, Cam Wake should all be dealt. I dunno if they will, but they SHOULD. You could sell me on Carr being on the list as well.

And of course, LeVeon......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom