2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Feel like some of these takes on Danny Green are from the regular season which is true - he's serviceable and produces.

It's his PLAYOFF productivity which we're discussing here. He just comes apart during the Playoffs - no 'streakiness' in his 3 point shot, dumb offensive and defensive plays. He's a liability due to some type of mental barrier he experiences in the post season plus he's older now. Opposing teams can legitimately ignore him on the offensive and defensive end.

He was serviceable in the regular season and awful in the playoffs. How do you shoot 35% from the field for an entire playoff run?

Leprechaun In The Hood GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

we men

He's under contract for at least two more years and there's no way for Harden to lower his trade value enough to accept a crappy Nets offer of Lavert and Dinwiddie (even if they give up five or six first round picks)

Part of me wants to see Nets team of Harden, Kyrie and KD play solely to see them crash and burn.

He's under contract for at least two more years and there's no way for Harden to lower his trade value enough to accept a crappy Nets offer of Lavert and Dinwiddie (even if they give up five or six first round picks)

Part of me wants to see Nets team of Harden, Kyrie and KD play solely to see them crash and burn.

Does Sir James have enough leverage to call where he goes, serious question

Does Sir James have enough leverage to call where he goes, serious question

Kinda but he's also under contract for 3 more years. A team could in theory offer the kitchen sink for him but at that point you're just depleting your team for ticket sales.

This is better than the trash nets offer. Those nets players plus late 1st round picks no thank you.

Disappointed in harden. He actually killed the franchise with the Russ trade. There was no logical basketball reason for wanting to swap Russ for cp3. All Chris Paul wanted was accountability and an actual system of basketball to be played. Now he trying to force his way to Brooklyn. Ion like that

DA6129E1-DFFC-4161-8A50-567996815E62.gif

Not even practicing but gonna be praying for Nash's wellbeing if he gets Beard, Kyrie and KD in the same locker room :lol:

Tillman suck
Texans suck

My city sports scene is depressing. The future is ****. Tillman managed to destroy this franchise within the two years he’s been here. Don’t let me get on O’Brien....

Harden never winning a ring. Better weather and better taxes in Houston. Huge mistake he’s making.

Back
Top Bottom