2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I'd bring him back for one more season at 12-14 mil

He's definitely coming back the Lakers, I just hope it's not at some crazy number. We've been over paying him for years, LeBron and Rich Paul needs to talk away KCP about taking a discount for the team lol

Could see the Hawks offering him a bag. KCP's value is probably at his highest right now, but he still has to be thinking he turned down a 5yr, 80 mil deal from the Pistons back a couple seasons ago. He's made 37 mil back from the Lakers but still has to make an additional 43 mil at least to make up that difference. He's an integral part of the Show now though so if they decide to give him a 1 year bag and he can re-enter free agency when more teams have space, that'd be ideal for both sides. The bird rights are key.

Danny Green is a useful player when you aren’t expecting him to be your starting 2 guard playing 25-30 mins a game
Exactly. When he's starting, playing 30 mins and making $15m you have certain expectations and he didn't play anywhere near those levels. That's it. No one said he was useless (well maybe out of frustration in the middle of a game), he's just not worthy of his role, playing time and salary.

Feel like some of these takes on Danny Green are from the regular season which is true - he's serviceable and produces.

It's his PLAYOFF productivity which we're discussing here. He just comes apart during the Playoffs - no 'streakiness' in his 3 point shot, dumb offensive and defensive plays. He's a liability due to some type of mental barrier he experiences in the post season plus he's older now. Opposing teams can legitimately ignore him on the offensive and defensive end.

I'd be defending her like the Revolution in that Prince skit

I saw a yeek slide out

AE1AC347-4E52-4013-893D-B10BFF1EB748.png

Back
Top Bottom