2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I'm good bro lol...dont even know yet how they're roster will shape out plus if Sac matches then they wont be as good.

Collins and Capela always hurt, Rondo only in it for the playoffs, etc...too many unknowns to be 100% sure. I'm only guessing at this point lol
Awww Man U said “I’m calling it now” Smh

John Wall has always been a lazy player. All of a sudden he wants to take the off-season serious. I’m glad he’s decided to take his career serious now since a lot of people have lost hope in him. Hope it works out this time but unfortunately he’ll eventually get jealous of Beal again.

John Wall has always been a lazy player. All of a sudden he wants to take the off-season serious. I’m glad he’s decided to take his career serious now since a lot of people have lost hope in him. Hope it works out this time but unfortunately he’ll eventually get jealous of Beal again.
Sounds like you just don’t like him lol
Regardless...he was absolutely a max player before his injuries

People really disgusted at Don getting a max? Wow.
Also what makes it a no brainer is Mitchell's contributions off the court. By all accounts he is actually a really good human being and a community guy. He is beloved there. An org like the Jazz in a city like Salt Lake couldn't dream of a drafted homegrown talent like him

Probably similar to the Conley dynamic when he signed that huge deal

Utah's model has always been to have great PG, great PF, big slow C. Stockton-Malone-Eaton/Ostertag, then a decade later DWill-Boozer-Okur to a much lesser degree.

Utah historically has never had to build around a great SG before. Gonna be a huge challenge for them to get out the 2nd rd.

Na...it's a player's league remember. Harden's going to Brooklyn and Westbrook is going wherever he asks to go :lol:
If Harden really presses it eventually I think the owner will have to concede at some point maybe by the deadline or next off season but yeah as it is I don't expect he's going to give up so easily

Back
Top Bottom