2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

It’s going to be really interesting to see what Tampa does if Gasol leaves
aron-baynes-vs-trail-blazers_1i2zp4576aurx1uyhdpo0aejw2.jpeg

It's telling that all the Lakers have to offer is the minimum while the Raptors can give him a balloon payment.

Javele going to have to be moved to get Marc methinks. Also wonder what's up with Boogie.

It’s going to be really interesting to see what Tampa does if Gasol leaves

i read "Tampa" and thought i was in the NFL thread :lol:

still don't understand why the NBA thought it was smart to avoid covid by moving a team into the least restrictive state

i read "Tampa" and thought i was in the NFL thread :lol:

still don't understand why the NBA thought it was smart to avoid covid by moving a team into the least restrictive state
The government of Canada didn’t allow the Raptors an exemption to host home games. It would have set a bad precedence on the government’s end allowing nba teams in and out all willy nilly.

I imagine the team wants to be somewhere with warm weather. They also play in the east. So I can kind of understand why they chose Florida.

Not really feeling any of the Lakers pickups except Liam

Wut? They've addressed their most glaring weakness from last season (bench scoring) and it will allow Bron to load manage even more. Wes can't be much worse than DG. We've improved while every other west team except the Blazers really have gotten worse. Rob has to have executive of the year in the bag already.

The Clips definitely didn't get worse. Kennard is better than Shamet and Ibaka is better (for them) than Trez.

The Mavs definitely didn't get worse either. Suns as well.

The Trez addition for the Lakers is good. He'll be able to help get them through the regular season offensively when AD goes out.

Not worth trading away McGee, cause you would def have to add something for a team to take him on

marc for the min
Si se puede

Back
Top Bottom