2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

We need to get rid of Lloyd Pierce next. Don’t want Nate McMillan to have next either cause his *** is an underachiever too. Hawks real achilles heel has always been coaching. Travis Schlenk is beating around the bush

Atlanta definitely has an interesting roster to keep an eye on. Shot distribution gonna be fun to watch.

Hawks have to play too many guys.

Trae/Rondo/Dunn
Bogdan/Huerter
Hunter/Reddish
Collins/Gallo
Capela/OO/Bruno

those are 12 guys looking to get PT
Gonna be absolutely vital that coaches stress to players it's a condensed season so load management nights are not a bad thing. Otherwise, :lol:.

Gonna be absolutely vital that coaches stress to players it's a condensed season so load management nights are not a bad thing. Otherwise, :lol:.

See Dunn and Huerter as the guys most likely to be dissatisfied with roles/PT.

Did Dunn actually sign his deal yet? If not and I was was him I might reconsider since he committed before Rondo and Boggers went to ATL.

But maybe he’s fine with being the 3rd string PG injury/load management contingency plan.

Last edited:
This is the starting lineup that I think would make the most sense

PG: Trae, Rondo
SG: Bogdan, Huerter
SF: Dunn, Cam, Hunter
PF: Gallo, Solomon Hill
C: Collins, Capela, Okongqwu

Dunn played great at SF last year and provides much needed defence with the rest of the starters
Collins is also best suited as a stretch 5 as he will get eaten on defence at the 4
To me Capela is a bit of an awkward fit with this roster I don't think they'd want to pay that much for a backup center
Hunter may be buried in the wing depth

The roster fit is not clean, I presume there will be lots to figure out and it may be a bumpy start.

GM said Gallo will be the 6th man.

Also:

They can get off that contract on the last year. Like the deal better now.

I can't see either Collins (gonna want more money) or Capela (getting paid too much) lasting with the Hawks past the trade deadline

A74B9D0B-1504-49AA-918C-63B8495E45B1.jpeg

mans really want to globalize Chino Hills basketball :rofl:

might as well bring in Okongwu while MJ is at it

GM said Gallo will be the 6th man.

Also:

They can get off that contract on the last year. Like the deal better now.

Makes even less sense now, I still don't understand why they're forcing Collins to play the 4...

Why wouldn't Gallo take that Hawks deal? Nobody else was paying him like that.

Hes got a lot left in the tank. There was some video of him saying it’s time for him to contribute to a contender or something like that. Figured hed take the shorter bigger deal before one last fat contract. He accepted that Hawks offer relatively quickly, makes me wonder if there really was nothing else available.

Hes got a lot left in the tank. There was some video of him saying it’s time for him to contribute to a contender or something like that. Figured hed take the shorter bigger deal before one last fat contract. He accepted that Hawks offer relatively quickly, makes me wonder if there really was nothing else available.
There was no shorter bigger deal. No team was giving him $20+M.

He made far and away the best choice.

NBA bags >>

Also

Riles found a way to get buckets with peanuts for cap room last year, wouldn't bet against him pulling some magic next summer either

Trillion? His math is horribly wrong
My personal goal is to live somewhere I don't need to own a car.

Walk to grocery, office and the gym . Then ride share for everything else
Come to NY. Desperate landlords are throwing in rent free months and Jersey just legalized

Trillion? His math is horribly wrong

Come to NY. Desperate landlords are throwing in rent free months and Jersey just legalized
Jan 1. Gonna be a crazy time.

NYC rent still hasn't dropped enough for me to consider the move. Jersey> Same price more stuff.

Back
Top Bottom