2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

122769419_4876333305724988_7405505235400851496_n.jpg

NYC is an awesome place. I’ve had a great time every occasion I’ve visited there. But I could never live there.

I’ve worn long pants on two occasions between March and now and it’s been awesome. I don’t think I’ll ever move away from CA.

NYC is an awesome place. I’ve had a great time every occasion I’ve visited there. But I could never live there.

I’ve worn long pants on two occasions between March and now and it’s been awesome. I don’t think I’ll ever move away from CA.

I don't blame you. If it didn't cost $1.5M for a trap house I'd probably be in SoCal too.

I'm even being priced out of where I grew up out here :lol:

I heard it’s super spread out but you calling it weak?
Anywhere you go in Texas is gonna be pretty insanely spread out, but Houston just ain't it.

DFW and Austin are significantly better.

yea don’t listen to this guy. Houston is by far the best city in Texas. Got everything youd want in a big city besides a pretty skyline. No zoning laws make the infrastructure of the city pretty ugly but that’s the only Flaw I can think of outside of a few dangerous areas.

yea don’t listen to this guy. Houston is by far the best city in Texas. Got everything youd want in a big city besides a pretty skyline. No zoning laws make the infrastructure of the city pretty ugly but that’s the only Flaw I can think of outside of a few dangerous areas.
Yea I know dude bias to the Dallas area

aint nobody trying to have to get in bumper to bumper standstill traffic every time they leave the house though

Traffic sucks... It's the least walkable and most difficult to navigate metro in the state. It's got the worst food scene of the three major metros. It's the most miserably humid place in the state. It's the most expensive of the three. The zoning is a wreck. It's got the worst architecture. If you're looking at places to live, it's got the worst school systems of the three.

It's not even close to Dallas or Austin. Austin's the best for sure.

I dig Austin, pretty diverse city, the traffic tho, the damn traffic. I’d prefer to live in San Antonio though, still a big city but has a small city appeal to it.

Traffic sucks... It's the least walkable and most difficult to navigate metro in the state. It's got the worst food scene of the three major metros. It's the most miserably humid place in the state. It's the most expensive of the three. The zoning is a wreck. It's got the worst architecture. If you're looking at places to live, it's got the worst school systems of the three.

It's not even close to Dallas or Austin. Austin's the best for sure.

Austin is definitely more expensive if we comparing housing and rent. The least diverse out of the 3. It’s extremely white and college-y.

Houston not only the best food city in Texas, but probably top 3 in the country.

Food:
1. Houston
2. Austin
3. Dallas

Diversity:
1. Houston
2. Dalllas
3. Austin

Rent/Housing Prices/cost of living (#1 being the cheapest)
1. Dallas
2. Houston
3. Austin

Women:
1. Houston
2. Dallas
3. Austin

humidity here definitely sucks. Skyline ain’t that pretty but does that matter :lol:

Austin is definitely more expensive if we comparing housing and rent. The least diverse out of the 3. It’s extremely white and college-y.

Houston not only the best food city in Texas, but probably top 3 in the country.

Food:
1. Houston
2. Austin
3. Dallas

Diversity:
1. Houston
2. Dalllas
3. Austin

Rent/Housing Prices/cost of living (#1 being the cheapest)
1. Dallas
2. Houston
3. Austin

Women:
1. Houston
2. Dallas
3. Austin

humidity here definitely sucks. Skyline ain’t that pretty but does that matter :lol:

I‘ve had a lot of people tell me good things about Austin, but when I think about it, they all have been white, music-festival-going types :lol:

We were supposed to have a company retreat there in April, but 2020:frown:

I need to try Turkey Leg Hut next time I am in Houston. Yea when dude said Austin and diverse in the same sentence, I assume he meant white dudes with blonde man buns, white dudes with brunette man buns, different types of thong flip flops in Whole Foods

Back
Top Bottom