2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Hope that’s a camera filter or there’s some other one-off explanation.
8621685A-E0CE-412E-AC97-8C88A45D3C4E.png

91A90762-B9F9-46AD-9B45-BD431DDCA637.jpeg

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh there is a possibility that the 51% of the female fan base you mentioned prefers to watch the NBA as opposed to the WNBA because they may find the male athletes attractive.

The quality of play with the NBA is more engaging presently for male, female and children alike. WNBA has a ways to go and it may or may not get to the same level. If the NBA were to offer parity at a pay level to the WNBA then the latter may simply not be motivated to get to the same level of the former as there would be no incentive to do so.

I didn't say they should be payed the same as men.

I said Adam Silver complaining about losing 10 mil a years is BS.

and it clearly is BS.
if the salaries of WNBA players were based on how much money they generated, they would be get $0 a year.

The Kardashian/Jenner/IG influece. Hate to see it.

"I can't take it. Beauty that was once sacred, is now gettin facelifts, fake **** and fake lips"

What do they say to their kids when mama shows up at home looking like a different person?

When I was about 6 or 7, my Dad shaved off his mustache that he’d had my whole life prior to that and it ****ed my head up for a while. This is on a whole different level.

Back
Top Bottom