2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

@WojESPN: Sources: Bucks will send daughter of owner Mallory Edens to Houston as the spearhead of a package for superstar SG James Harden.

10B44289-7DDF-42C7-BA0A-D0EA7C4332E7.jpeg

Fair.
Can she pass a physical?

why? He's making money still.

He's committed to a winning product. Everything else is gravy.

Word. I’d get “idiot” tattooed on my forehead if it meant being an NBA owner and the 11th richest person in the world.
Once again stop moving the needle for the clippers..were talking about their performance on the court..they're a championship or bust team..if they don't win atleast one ring ballmer is going to look a fool for betting the house on kawahii and pg

Last edited:
Once again stop moving the needle for the clippers..were talking about their performance on the court..they're a championship or bust team..if they don't win atleast one ring ballmer is going to look a fool for betting the house on kawahii and pg
I mean sure, thats ok to say.

But thats part of being an owner who is showing he'll spend money. Spending money opens you to criticism.

here's a franchise who forced their racist owner out, sold to a guy who has deep pockets, who's committed to winning and keep the team in LA (so far), and building a state of the art basketball stadium for his franchise.

Criticize all you want but the Clippers had to make these moves. This was an easy decision to max PG, plain and simple.

I'm just glad some of the more vocal idiots in here (not looking at you) are now doing a 180 change on their feelings about PG. Just 2 years ago, so of these idiots were insisting he was a star.

What did people expect? Clippers were going to sign him for $25M per? $30M per? Once they traded for him, the super max was a done deal. Shoot, some in here were saying he might screw the Clippers and leave when the 2 years were up!

Back
Top Bottom