2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I think Oubre will put up some solid numbers with the Dubs this year (assuming health). Going to pencil him in for 18, 6 and 2.

I think Oubre will put up some solid numbers with the Dubs this year (assuming health). Going to pencil him in for 18, 6 and 2.

He’s walking into 15ppg. This is the first time he’s actually going to be coached tho. So it’s less about the numbers.

Quick reads, timely cutting, open shot making and transition and defensive versatility is what will unlock him.

I think him & Wiggins will surprise some folks.

Very disappointed in Stephen Balmer. Not all the votes have been counted. We could still win the Presidency and WE MUST STOP THE STEAL AND STAND UP FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT. JIM was ready and willing to Team up with Trump da 4th aka Kawhi but Lib George too all da money

Kawhi didn’t even want to run it back with a title team because he wanted to be in LA. He’s not going anywhere :lol:

Wasn't the whole point for Kawhi to go back "home"? Where's he going? :lol:

Let me guess...this thread is going to have to deal with "Kawhi's going to the Lakers" for the next 2 summers (again) huh?
It’s not even slick, the only cats talking bout yo dippin is Lakers/Bron fans :lol: ...The man purposely chose the CLIPPERS just cuz they close to his home, that’s basically his retirement team

Back
Top Bottom