2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

All PG wants is to belong at the rafters :pimp: #ClipKingdom

7B9FEFC3-572E-4456-9587-5F8FCB067B8D.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m always happy when a black man gets paid but goddamn. :wow: Clippers what are you doing? They have no picks and they are still not good enough to beat the Lakeshow for the foreseeable future.

PG has to be better than he ever was to make this worth it and I just don’t see it.

I hate it..y'all move the needle so much for pg and the clippers..so what's going to be y'all excuse when they don't win this year

do you prefer the model used in the mlb?

I prefer the model of having a limit on the number of years (like the NBA has now), no max salary slot and a hard cap. Those 12 and 13-year contracts in MLB are ridiculous. Top players like LeBron and Anthony Davis would be making $60m+ annually. This would make superstar team ups a lot harder because players will be leaving even more money on the table. Obviously, this will never happen because the non superstar players would never agree to this.

The clippers had no choice but to sign him since they mortgage all their assets for this window..if they don't win ballmer is an idiot

The clippers had no choice but to sign him since they mortgage all their assets for this window..if they don't win ballmer is an idiot

Exactly. The moment that The Clippers made the trade for Paul George, Paul George had the Clippers organization over a barrel. You can't mortgage your future for a player and then not pay the man. This contract just looks especially bad after the way Paul George played in a playoffs.

The length of the contract will take Paul George to 36 which is concerning. I think LeBron has skewed people's perception of how players age. Most guys are a sell of themselves at 34, 35, 36.

This contract is going to look bad later on, frankly it looks bad now.

Last edited:

Man has had enough of all the haters, gonna be funny when it works out the way it always does when he makes these public proclamations :lol:

Good thing PG has such a great history of backing up words with actions, aye? This is going to go great...

Back
Top Bottom