2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

D84800F6-30AB-4493-B59B-13455C3B01EE.jpeg

**** like that pisses me off. That last part about not seeking or accepting any honors bestowed by those he holds in such contempt is such entitled crybaby behavior.

Those awards, while yes selected by the media are performance based off your play on the court. Him pretty much implying that Kyries lack of being media friendly may impact his vote on a performance based award is clown behavior.

Unless they have an all NBA media friendly first team award, or most media friendly player award, Kyrie not speaking to reporters should have no impact on votes or performance based on court NBA accolades.
I don’t think DA was implying that he or other media wouldn’t vote for Kyrie if he’s deserving. I saw he tweeted out this reply to someone shortly after his statement:
CF2C78C6-B6DD-419B-BD55-934B2ABCD79D.jpeg

If morey is calling the shots in philly, then Ben Simmons is definitely on the table for harden. That’s instantly better than that Nets garbage.

I wouldn’t extend PJ so if he’s upset about that then trade him as well

Morey would have no problem trading Ben for Jim. He’s probably not putting it out there yet until some other team makes him.

It’s the best and most obvious trade.
I hope it happens before the season starts.
They need to stop fronting.

I feel like the personalities of Harden and Embiid could conflict. Ben seems more mild-mannered.

Morey would have no problem trading Ben for Jim. He’s probably not putting it out there yet until some other team makes him.
100%.

It's posturing. If you can get Harden without Ben, you can use Ben somewhere else.

But unless everything Daryl Morey believes about basketball has changed, Ben ain't staying there long-term if Morey's running the show.

Y’all looking too much in what Morey has done with Harden specifically in Houston. The small ball lineups and all 3s is what was the best ways to build around and maximize Harden.

You would rather pair Ben with Harden rather than Embiid even tho Embiid would be the best players he’s played with.

Didn’t this all start when he started spouting YouTube conspiracies like the Earth being flat. That’s harmful.

He also tries coming off as much smarter than he actually is.

Other than that it’s all jokes. It’s like asking why are you so pressed about Danny Ainge or the Clippers :lol:

:lol: What exactly is Harmful about him believing the Earth is flat?

And i've never heard Kyrie come out once & say he's smarter than anyone, but because his beliefs differ from yours.... he's fake smart, because of course if his opinions don't match up with yours then he isn't smart

:lol: What exactly is Harmful about him believing the Earth is flat?

And i've never heard Kyrie come out once & say he's smarter than anyone, but because his beliefs differ from yours.... he's fake smart, because of course if his opinions don't match up with yours then he isn't smart

1) It’s harmful because he’s putting out fake info and people latch onto the things he says because he’s a public figure/hero to some. There’s a big issue in the world currently where people latch onto things they see online, etc. He’s legitimizing that.

2) It’s not his opinions. It’s how he talks. If you can’t see he’s trying to sound smart then we’ll agree to disagree. His answers are always word salads. He’s the NBA’s TI.

Kyrie is a legendary goofball

Dudes worried about what DA said like Kyrie was winning anything anyway dude gonna play 45 games and get sent home in the 2nd round

Back
Top Bottom