2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

D84800F6-30AB-4493-B59B-13455C3B01EE.jpeg

Wondering if he would be happier going back to Euro and cooking/being a star in a smaller bubble.

Didn’t this all start when he started spouting YouTube conspiracies like the Earth being flat. That’s harmful.

He also tries coming off as much smarter than he actually is.

Other than that it’s all jokes. It’s like asking why are you so pressed about Danny Ainge or the Clippers :lol:

Yeah. I agree. He's trying really hard to "prove something to us" but he comes off as a snob and not a very smart one at that. Using big words that do not form a cohesive sentence. We really wouldn't care if he stayed within himself and does his own thing, but he says things and does things to make a statement so of course people will react.

I love the Heat, but #HeatCulture is annoying as ****.

What's wrong with the heat culture? Everyone playing for one another, Team before individual, the best players wants the underdogs to succeed, everything earned, not given. What's annoying about that? Is it the culture? Or the media coverage of the culture?

What's wrong with the heat culture? Everyone playing for one another, Team before individual, the best players wants the underdogs to succeed, everything earned, not given. What's annoying about that? Is it the culture? Or the media coverage of the culture?
As a Miami native, they label #HeatCulture as the driving force of everything lol sure it’s lovable but it’s annoying and it’s not the media that makes it annoying, it’s the players

So Jimbo passed his required 6 COVID texts?

No. The 6 covid tests, IIRC, is to rejoin the full team in practice. they can still do individual and limited workouts with fewer negative tests. the rest of the team is in chicago right now, which is likely why harden is in the gym practicing

It's crazy how split fan bases are on this dude. Boston is the same way. :lol:
Philly fans went from ****ting on Ben for 3 years for not shooting to not trading him...for a shooter.

This fan base gets too emotionally attached to players. Heard cats saying Thybulle and Steph off limits? **** people wouldn’t give up Maxey either.

sure, let’s enjoy mediocrity for the next few years again

Philly fans went from ****ting on Ben for 3 years for not shooting to not trading him...for a shooter.

This fan base gets too emotionally attached to players. Heard cats saying Thybulle and Steph off limits? **** people wouldn’t give up Maxey either.

sure, let’s enjoy mediocrity for the next few years ago
Neither am I giving up Maxey. Protein Shake might be my new untouchable too but I’m driving him to the airport from Miami to get Harden

Also more in the Sixers....the best season we saw with this squad was when we had a bucket getter like Jimmy Butler. That complimented a guy like Jo and Ben and you had a shooter to play PnR with Jo in JJ.

Replace JJ with Seth and bring in a bucket getter like Harden. How Sixers fans don’t see this, I’ll never understand. Who’s gonna be our closer as of now? Embiid? Seth?

Jamal Murray, Lebron James, AD, Tatum, Butler. All guys that go win you a game. All guys who played in the conference finals

Yea, I agree.

Well oiled machine that holds dudes accountable and stresses the TEAM.

Wish we saw more of IT.

Back
Top Bottom