2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

Years ago I found out my ex was cheating on me because she changed the other guys name in her phone to her trans best friends pretending thats who she's been talking to, but I saw so messages that didn't make sense coming from that friend. I called up her friend who pretty much confirmed she hadn't talk to my girl in like a month then randomly offered me top to make me feel better lmao. Was drunk and had a split second mouf is mouf thought but couldn't do it.

200.gif

Are
Years ago I found out my ex was cheating on me because she changed the other guys name in her phone to her trans best friends pretending thats who she's been talking to, but I saw so messages that didn't make sense coming from that friend. I called up her friend who pretty much confirmed she hadn't talk to my girl in like a month then randomly offered me top to make me feel better lmao. Was drunk and had a split second mouf is mouf thought but couldn't do it.
wait what... so you called up the fake trans friend who was pretending and they gave you top...??

This thread has become increasingly comical. The amount of insecurities that pop up once the topic of sex arises, are tenfold.

If you are not attracted to it, you won't be able to do it unless your curiosity outweighs your judgement.

Outside of noir. noir. there are quite a few dudes who are most def having a hard time owning who they are.

Years ago I found out my ex was cheating on me because she changed the other guys name in her phone to her trans best friends pretending thats who she's been talking to
Wait, so you were snooping thru her phone? Did you do it while she was asleep or in the shower |lThe fact you had time to do so is probabky a contributing factor 2 her cheating, you should've been doing something productive like picking up Uber passengers, doing DoorDash deliveries, something that would have advanced your position in the world.

And checking texts is kind of useless because its 2021 and most girls do WhatsApp/Snapchat/FaceTime calls which you can't retrieve...

Plus during the 8-10 hours shes at work or going back and forth you have no idea the type of Face tp Face interactions she might have had. Women get approached 100s of times per week. For example at Gas Stations, you've probably been approached by dusty homeless dudes tryna get money for a beer but straight up lying and claiming they're tryna get food to eat or a place to sleep for the night. Well believe it or not there's some homeless dudes out there intelligent enough to take a shower atleast 2x a week, go to the laundromat and look presentable, keep a Galaxy S1. Instead of asking for money straight away they'll compliment the girl, exchange profiles on facebook. Then later that day they'll stand outside the McDonalds using there Wifi to communicate on Facebook. Fast forward the next day he meets up with ur girl at the gas station and smashes her in the backseat of her gas guzzling SUV that YOU (unfortunately) pay the car note and insurance policy for. After this she is hooked - after all homeless D' is more raw and passionate than "stay at home snoop thru phone" D'. Plus since he only showers 2x a week the pheromones his body produces have the actual effect the cologne you buy tries to imitate. So he's laying the pipe 2x a week (same frequency you are, dudes in long term relationships dont get daily sexual services) plus shes asking you money for stuff to give to the playa homeless guy who spends it on Beer, Weed and Crack Cocaine.

Wait, so you were snooping thru her phone? Did you do it while she was asleep or in the shower |lThe fact you had time to do so is probabky a contributing factor 2 her cheating, you should've been doing something productive like picking up Uber passengers, doing DoorDash deliveries, something that would have advanced your position in the world.

And checking texts is kind of useless because its 2021 and most girls do WhatsApp/Snapchat/FaceTime calls which you can't retrieve...

Plus during the 8-10 hours shes at work or going back and forth you have no idea the type of Face tp Face interactions she might have had. Women get approached 100s of times per week. For example at Gas Stations, you've probably been approached by dusty homeless dudes tryna get money for a beer but straight up lying and claiming they're tryna get food to eat or a place to sleep for the night. Well believe it or not there's some homeless dudes out there intelligent enough to take a shower atleast 2x a week, go to the laundromat and look presentable, keep a Galaxy S1. Instead of asking for money straight away they'll compliment the girl, exchange profiles on facebook. Then later that day they'll stand outside the McDonalds using there Wifi to communicate on Facebook. Fast forward the next day he meets up with ur girl at the gas station and smashes her in the backseat of her gas guzzling SUV that YOU (unfortunately) pay the car note and insurance policy for. After this she is hooked - after all homeless D' is more raw and passionate than "stay at home snoop thru phone" D'. Plus since he only showers 2x a week the pheromones his body produces have the actual effect the cologne you buy tries to imitate. So he's laying the pipe 2x a week (same frequency you are, dudes in long term relationships dont get daily sexual services) plus shes asking you money for stuff to give to the playa homeless guy who spends it on Beer, Weed and Crack Cocaine.
The fact that you had time to do this means you got time on your hands. Time to perfect your craft. The time it took you to think this, organize it, write it out and post this is time you could’ve put towards you’re LLC king. Yet here you are LLC-less, working for a man who got his and then some, paying you a wage not worth your value. Further contributing to stress in your life and down a path to an addiction to reggie. Stay elevated king and get that LLC.

Last edited:

Crying @ them tryna check your temperature in a time of crisis

lmfao, mans was speaking from a place of experience, projecting like a mofo. but i can truly appreciate how detailed & intricate this way.

Last edited:

This is amazing

I'd watch this on Netflix :lol:

He likes both lmao. Also says trans girls give the best top. I'll take his word for it tho.
Live free young buck. Most fun I ever had.
Stateside, ny got the dopest trans i been with. especially if u into exotic.
most b trickin, but if u look good and packing; its all yours.
big+ if u down for some OF content.

I make Jamaican stew peas [pigtails, salt beef, red kidney beans, coconut milk, and dumplings]. My girl eats pork so there is no issues with consuming pork for her [religious, or health wise]. She just hears pig tails and is immediately turned off by it, saying ewww I don't want that. I was like, just try it you might like it, but she was like nope. Anyway, she loves the dish, just doesn't want her portion to have pig tails. For those of you who aren't familiar with it. The end portion is soft, fatty with layer of skin on it, while the upper portions have no skin and are a little tougher. So it can pass for another piece of meat. I've been giving her that with the salt beef, and leaving the obvious looking portions for myself.
She doesn't know that she actually has been eating pigtails for the last 3 yrs.

9218f2202bc333ff234b7a22013c52d1.jpg

image.jpeg

I make Jamaican stew peas [pigtails, salt beef, red kidney beans, coconut milk, and dumplings]. My girl eats pork so there is no issues with consuming pork for her [religious, or health wise]. She just hears pig tails and is immediately turned off by it, saying ewww I don't want that. I was like, just try it you might like it, but she was like nope. Anyway, she loves the dish, just doesn't want her portion to have pig tails. For those of you who aren't familiar with it. The end portion is soft, fatty with layer of skin on it, while the upper portions have no skin and are a little tougher. So it can pass for another piece of meat. I've been giving her that with the salt beef, and leaving the obvious looking portions for myself.
She doesn't know that she actually has been eating pigtails for the last 3 yrs.

9218f2202bc333ff234b7a22013c52d1.jpg

image.jpeg
Man, my wife lied and made me biscuits and gravy with lean ground beef one time instead of pork sausage like it’s supposed to be and we damn near put the gloves on for it when she told me cause I said it “tasted different”.

I can’t imagine what would happen if you told her at this point. Maybe it differs by person but Yeesh.

Back
Top Bottom