2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

20220205_102455.jpg

All those words will continue to ring empty when owners continue to be like:

cant-hear.gif

Are there any female assistant coaches in the NFL? I know there’s one somewhere but I can’t remember if it’s college or pros

Still don't understand how the consensus pick became AR when he didn't have the best QB season and after the seasons Taylor and Kupp had....

Are there any female assistant coaches in the NFL? I know there’s one somewhere but I can’t remember if it’s college or pros

I think there's one in Washington IIRC

There's been a couple, the Bucs had 2 on their staff when they won last year

WFT assistant RB coach Jennifer King in one, there's like 4.
There’s 8 I believe. My cousin is one for Detroit.

Still don't understand how the consensus pick became AR when he didn't have the best QB season and after the seasons Taylor and Kupp had....

taylor is easily the MVP or should be

the success of the colts was directly related to his success.. plus the QB’s F ups were pretty obvious

and if it’s a QB, it probably should be brady.. bucs also won 13 games and Brady had 300 more yards than anyone else and 2 more tds

Daboll was just saying he was gonna stick around as DC for them when he got introduced as HC :lol:

Not sure why he left. Maybe he doesn't agree with the DaBoll hiring, or he knew what went down with the Flores situation.

**** wild.

Last edited:
Not sure why he left. Maybe he doesn't agree with the DaBoll hiring, or he knew what went down with the Flores situation.

**** wild.
sounds like he’s boys with Josh McDaniels

but he was interviewing at other spots, so maybe you right.

Trent Baalke & Shad Khan were getting COOKED in the Pederson presser

:rofl:

Serious note... The rumblings for Tony to take over are getting louder

Daboll was just saying he was gonna stick around as DC for them when he got introduced as HC :lol:

I heard the same. He said unless he's getting a HC gig somewhere, that he was staying. Wonder what happened.

Graham probably figures he has a quicker path to a McDaniel's firing/leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom