2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the same. He said unless he's getting a HC gig somewhere, that he was staying. Wonder what happened.

Graham probably figures he has a quicker path to a McDaniel's firing/leaving?
I think he working with him in NE longer than Daboll. Who knows though.

See there is a new 30 for 30 tomorrow on the Tuck Rule game. I know it's already been beaten to death but I'll probably watch anyway as it features Brady and Woodson discussing the game.

See there is a new 30 for 30 tomorrow on the Tuck Rule game. I know it's already been beaten to death but I'll probably watch anyway as it features Brady and Woodson discussing the game.
No way I'm watching that 🐂💩. One of the most obvious clearly fixed games in sports history. Refs definitely got the call from upstairs to pull that 🐂💩 call out their *** to keep Al from winning.

taylor is easily the MVP or should be

the success of the colts was directly related to his success.. plus the QB’s F ups were pretty obvious

and if it’s a QB, it probably should be brady.. bucs also won 13 games and Brady had 300 more yards than anyone else and 2 more tds
Can’t give Taylor the mvp if Henry never got one

Can’t give Taylor the mvp if Henry never got one

a past mistaken, if viewed as one, shouldn’t be a reason to justify something in the future

the season(s) Henry was in the running for the award, the discussion should be had why someone else was awarded the award over him

Taylor out performed everyone else at his position to such a degree that he was a unanimous all pro resulting in no 2nd team all pro RB

No way I'm watching that 🐂💩. One of the most obvious clearly fixed games in sports history. Refs definitely got the call from upstairs to pull that 🐂💩 call out their *** to keep Al from winning.
Terrible call in hindsight but several plays up to that point were called that way. Shame that is what it took that made them change the rule, allegedly.

a past mistaken, if viewed as one, shouldn’t be a reason to justify something in the future

the season(s) Henry was in the running for the award, the discussion should be had why someone else was awarded the award over him

Taylor out performed everyone else at his position to such a degree that he was a unanimous all pro resulting in no 2nd team all pro RB
This is another oversight as well there were other rbs clearly deserving to be named all pro.

This is another oversight as well there were other rbs clearly deserving to be named all pro.

the flaw was what was being asked of the voters

but they were only asked for a single rb and all answered with the obvious answer

Glorified flag football

Sean taylor looking down on this game in disgust

What’s crazy is they getting a check for this

Wtf do you dudes expect 🤦🏾‍♂️ just don't watch it. Dudes have lost alot of money and some have lost careers trying to play the pro bowl like it's a real game. Quit *****ing about it let them get their bonus money and their pro bowl nods this game is for them balling their *** off all season, its not for you. They already have to play 17 games a year give them a damn break.

Wtf do you dudes expect 🤦🏾‍♂️ just don't watch it. Dudes have lost alot of money and some have lost careers trying to play the pro bowl like it's a real game. Quit *****ing about it let them get their bonus money and their pro bowl nods this game is for them balling their *** off all season, its not for you. They already have to play 17 games a year give them a damn break.
K

200 (2).gif

Minus whale cancel the Pro Bowl game.

Players not gonna go all out and I don't blame them.

Expecting players to play in an unnecessary exhibition game after a now 17 game season in league where contracts aren't fully guaranteed is no bueno.

Keep the Pro Bowl selections, leave it to the skills challenges and call it a day.

I don't know if anyone said they want them to play full speed.

The nature of football is way to violent to ever have these kinds of games.

Make it flag football, put some bonus money and a car up like the NHL did a few years back. Let the players show their faces playing and get their profiles up.

I don't know if anyone said they want them to play full speed.

The nature of football is way to violent to ever have these kinds of games.

Yup. I remember watching Olympic boxing last year and explaining why there’s no bronze medal match, don’t wanna see dudes go all out for 3rd place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom