2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes are not about to get hurt for y'all. Flags wouldn't make it any better. They just there for the check. Remember the dude who blew out his knee playing flag football at one of the events for pro bowl weekend. If somebody on your favorite team got hurt in one of these games y'all would be the same ones whining about how he shouldn't have gone. This game is for their bank account and vacation with their friends and family...once again just don't watch 🤷🏾‍♂️

Wtf do you dudes expect 🤦🏾‍♂️ just don't watch it. Dudes have lost alot of money and some have lost careers trying to play the pro bowl like it's a real game. Quit *****ing about it let them get their bonus money and their pro bowl nods this game is for them balling their *** off all season, its not for you. They already have to play 17 games a year give them a damn break.
Mans went harder then the defense in the game.

If the NFL wants dudes to go hard during the pro bowl….

Guarantee an injury contract if so. If I’m a 3rd or 4th year pro in the pro bowl and I suffer a severe injury, promise me a 5 year deal with 70+ guaranteed as injury insurance. If not, kick some fraggle rocks
It’s pretty clear they don’t want them to go hard based on how they’re blowing plays dead with little to no contact

Only reason it won’t be canceled is cause for some reason people still buy tickets for this **** the amount of people there right now just don’t make no sense :lol::smh:

The Pro Bowl slander every year :lol:

The NFL and Goodell are smiling right now counting their money from this weekend and today's ratings probably still gonna be the most-watched thing on TV...that's why this game will be here to stay. And I bet since it's in Vegas it will end up being the most profitable Pro Bowl in years

Wtf do you dudes expect 🤦🏾‍♂️ just don't watch it. Dudes have lost alot of money and some have lost careers trying to play the pro bowl like it's a real game. Quit *****ing about it let them get their bonus money and their pro bowl nods this game is for them balling their *** off all season, its not for you. They already have to play 17 games a year give them a damn break.

Genuine question, who lost their career in the pro bowl?

Americans will always be desperate for football no matter how bad the product is
No one wants to watch XFL or UFL in the offseason though, it’s not all football

“People have lost careers” playing the Pro Bowl? Duuuude go on with the dramatic are there examples :lol:

53C9B014-DF71-4D2F-AF0B-56B18CBF393B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom